Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I am intensely jealous, I love Greys so much but I feel like I am too old to get one now because at this point it would outlive me and be sad after I died :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

He's my buddy. My parents bought him as a hatchling back in 93 or 94. I was 12 or 13 so he's been with me the majority of my life. I'm his favorite human so when I moved out he came with me. I love the guy. He'll outlive my parents most likely but I don't know about me. I try not to think about it. Anyway, here's one of my favorite pictures of him. He's got his pantaloons on.

Oh my goodness, those are some lovely pantaloons. :3:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

Birds were on sale at the grocery store this weekend.

He's gonna eat those fruit cups :3:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

even better :kimchi: destructo bird

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Need some bird watching direction - I've got a bird in my yard with coloration same to a common grackle (which I also have a ton of) but smaller and with black eyes. The beak shape and head coloration is not consistent with a brown headed cowbird (...which I also have) and it doesn't have speckles like I'd expect from a starling (regionally these are here but I've not seen one in my yard).

For reference:

Two of my grackles.

One of my brown-headed cowbirds.

One of my ~*MYSTERY BIRD*~

Help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

This is a juvenile Tufted Titmouse with it's mother:

It's a borb ball :3: