Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a burnt marshmallow with a beak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

strong bird posted:

this thread is good and everyones doing a good job. i actually looked at a few of the threads in here and it was all bad. epic funny mountain death thread. epic funny poor people thread. epic funny helicopter crash thread. these are all Amazing content.

'hitlers balls smell lol' is actual violence and true blue veneration of hitler.

this thread is good because its not a pathetic twitter or reddit aggregate thread or about something ghastly like a celebrity and his 13 year old daughter and 7 other people dying in a horrible helicopter crash. just a bunch of peopple relaxing and appreciating birds

Looks like this bird is showing his true feathers...

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ehud posted:

this bird flew into my window. I thought it was dead but I touched its little head and it moved. I read on the internet that if you put the bird in a dark, quiet place then they sometimes survive a crash.

So I put it in Tupperware with a little cloth for about an hour and then it flew away!

Another cool bird picture success story

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quizzical duckling

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When my GF cuts my hair:

When I cut my hair:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bet this guy does the Robert de Niro taxi driver "you talkin ta me" impression in front of the mirror every day like he's some kinda tough guy

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whatchu hiding there buddy

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mizuti posted:

SKRAAAAAAWWWW

That is a cool bird picture

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

me reacting to the above:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's a cool bird picture.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

looks like Thanksgiving came early for this guy. save some worms for the rest of us!!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's a raptor

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Based

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enfys posted:

eurasian eagle-owl

:krad:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Unprecedented Feat, Scientists Figure Out How Many Wild Birds Live on The Planet

spoiler alert: it's a lot