Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think youll find that the Greek Orthodox church has a better claim to be the true church of st. Peter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i like to annoy my dad by claiming that global warming is a thing that is real

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Put a Bernie 2020 sticker over his Bernie 2020 sticker.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Mess with his meticulously organized bookshelf by moving Oedipus Rex from tragedy to instructional/reference. Should get mom a little worried too.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Don't be dead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Introduce him to your wifu

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

still-from-1983-movie-brainstorm-showing-the-son-putting-on-the-helmet.jpg

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My dad’s not mad, he’s just disappointed

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Every time he takes his beta blockers make the same joke about you still being able to visit

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
All week my kids were both impossible to get up for school and they both dragged rear end getting dressed and in the car everyday so they were both late to school on more than one occasion this week.
Today they don't have school and we don't have plans until late afternoon so of course they were both awake before sunrise and have been bouncing off the walls for the last two hours.
I feel so incredibly owned.
Forget the years of broken poo poo, interrupted sex, not being able to take a dump in peace, ruined carpet and furniture, meltdowns etc.. not sleeping past six on Saturday morning cuts me deeper than anything and I'll never forgive either of them for as long as I live.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Open a new container of milk when there's still already an open one.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Make more money than your dad.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
This thread has me thinking and it’s actually very hard to piss off my dad. Like, he’s a mellow dude. If I started doing real self destructive stuff or became a nazi or was a real rear end in a top hat to my mom he might get pissed.

If I put Bernie stickers on his car he would just peel them off and then clean the bumper with some goop remover solvent he has in the garage and then tell me to clean the bumper before sticking things on it

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Management posted:

This thread has me thinking and it’s actually very hard to piss off my dad. Like, he’s a mellow dude. If I started doing real self destructive stuff or became a nazi or was a real rear end in a top hat to my mom he might get pissed.

loving :same:

I can only hope to be as chill a dad as my own.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Hey dad, you know how you like Bread?

their folk-pop stylings are MEDIOCRE AT BEST

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Renegret posted:

Open a new container of milk when there's still already an open one.

Finish a container of milk, put it back in the fridge

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pwwx1cF8NQ

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Do some dumb poo poo to the wrong people that forces my dad to reconsider putting his long dormant skills back to use in order to save me

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

*dad dismantles the false wall concealing his load out room, finds a Bernie2020 and a Bernie2016 sticker covering the door's keyhole*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Leave your 30,000 page Steven Universe x My Little Pony crossover erotic fanfiction out for him to see

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Bogus Adventure posted:

Leave your 30,000 page Steven Universe x My Little Pony crossover erotic fanfiction out for him to see

He sends it back with spelling and grammar corrections and constructive criticism on the current plot holes and inconsistent characterization.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
notepad "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"

just sayin'

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Xenocides posted:

He sends it back with spelling and grammar corrections and constructive criticism on the current plot holes and inconsistent characterization.

NOTHING I DO IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, IS IT, DAD???

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Kick him in the groin, OP.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Make him take a paternity test

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

dick wizard posted:

not being able to take a dump in peace

:lol: I hadn't thought about this in quite a while. Remembering my son opening the door mid-poo poo just wanting to talk to me. Thinking back it was innocent and sweet, but at the time it could be irritating as hell. "Hey buddy, Papas need secret time too..." (he used to call pooping "secret time").

On that note, I'm about 5 minutes from my parents house and I'm going to move my dad's tools around :unsmigghh:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Don't look after the garden, let the lawn die. Leave things turned on at the power point, leave lights on in empty rooms, hang out washing with no pegs. Remind him of his own failures regarding home care (e.g my own dad has a rotting wall with water damage caused by a leaky shower one floor up, but goes mental if the lawn is cut too high or low). Tell him to look after his health, tell him you hired a tradesman to fix something. All trades people will apparently rip you off no questions asked, so everything should be done by you. This includes dealing with things like wasp and termite infestations - just a good spray of home brand insect killer should do it. Throw away his stash of rusty old nails and boxes of unused cans.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
- drink bourbon, doesn't matter if it's good or bad, just as long as it's bourbon
- be a better artist, this is a very low bar and im pretty sure i already did this
- continue living

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Always cuck your dad's new lady right in front of him. Ultimate power move.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

suck your dads new dude in front of him

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Remind him that Kids In The Hall was not funny and Twin Peaks sucked rear end.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
wack rear end poster: my dad is the dalai lama and also hes dead soooo hmmm can i piss him off? i dunno, if i desecrated his grave his immaculate spirit would appear on this plane just long enough to remind me that the only reason I am lashing out is because of attachment, and that I am living like the ghoulish prieta, with a wide belly and a narrow esophagus which ensure my appetites will never be satisfied then he'd vanish back up to the highest ultimate reality and not be pissed off in the slightest

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
A goon asked his dad, a Chinese Zen master, "Does Bernie Sanders have Buddha-nature or not?" The dad answered, "Wú"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

a mysterious cloak posted:

:lol: I hadn't thought about this in quite a while. Remembering my son opening the door mid-poo poo just wanting to talk to me. Thinking back it was innocent and sweet, but at the time it could be irritating as hell. "Hey buddy, Papas need secret time too..." (he used to call pooping "secret time").

On that note, I'm about 5 minutes from my parents house and I'm going to move my dad's tools around :unsmigghh:

There's a kid's heavy metal band that my kids love, especially their song called "Harry The Seal". Whenever I need to take a poo poo it's "Harry Time" and they rock the gently caress out in the living room and let me conduct my disgusting business in peace

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Introduce him to your wifu

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Buy an appliance by going to a place that sells that appliance, looking at the appliances, and just choosing one I like so that I can then use the appliance.

*Dad roars with fury before his bookshelf of loving appliance-specific rating magazines that he has meticulously combed through for six months in order to optimise his appliance-buying experience and be an 'informed consumer' every time he needs to buy an appliance. Meanwhile, buys food on a daily basis because fridge broke three months ago and he can't buy a new one until he's read 20 issues of 'What Fridge magazine'*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

youre posted:

Remind him that Kids In The Hall was not funny

You get the hell out of my house. You’re no son of mine.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

WaffleZombie posted:

Drink soda out of one of his nice wine glasses..

I would consider it a parenting win if my kid started drinking soda from wine glasses.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
It's mind-boggling to me that you guys would actually have to do stuff to accomplish this goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

GORDON posted:

I would consider it a parenting win if my kid started drinking soda from wine glasses.

The first time my parents met my wife's parents, my then future mother-in-law finished her wine, then just rinsed out there glass, and poured soda into it. My dad took the wine glass from her and dumped it into another glass for her. I'm still embarrassed by it, and my mother-in-law STILL brings it up in a "joking" manner.