Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
when you're pissing in the toilet in a private bathroom do you pull your pants all the way down or do you honestly just unzip

edit: this can be A question thread for other bathroom stuff

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jan 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
i have always pulled my pants down entirely to go piss into the toilet

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

just zip. I feel like if I ever pulled my pants all the way down, an emergency would happen and I would fall over

Slumpy
interesting. so you live in fear, youd say?

slumpy

Mummy Napkin
i usually don't wear anything with a zipper, so i usually pull the elastic waistband down and tuck it up underneath the...well the balls. lifts everything up a bit and you get a good pisser without pulling your huggies all the way down.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Unzip, sit down, pee

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
What I do is I take off my pants, announce LOUDLY that I am now wearing them on my head, and then I take a piss right there wherever I happen to be (just lol if you go to the BATHROOM to piss, geeze...)

Goons Are Gifts

Slumpy posted:

Peeing in general is an increasingly fearful activity imo and as time marches on relentlessly I think we all will come to the conclusion that the bathroom is a dangerous place in which we should not feel comfortable in anyways.

Imagine, you are losing parts of yourself in there. Stuff that you maybe cared about. You made that stuff and all we do is flush it all away and maybe laugh about the format and size of our butts, because butts are inherently funny and the only light of hope in a world full of darkness due to having dimly lit bathrooms.

xcheopis

Slumpy posted:

when you're pissing in the toilet in a private bathroom do you pull your pants all the way down or do you honestly just unzip

edit: this can be A question thread for other bathroom stuff

If I just unzip, then I'm going to have piss-soaked everything. No need to pull them all the way down, although other women might do so.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

Mummy Napkin

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i piss directly into my own rear end, negating the need to pull my pants down at all. just kinda stick my hand down there and arrange everything

Goons Are Gifts

That's what I'm talking about

Escape From Noise

Just lol if you don't fully disrobe when using the facilities.

alnilam

Before he was co opted by nazis this very issue was the origin of :feelsgood:

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Just lol if you don't fully disrobe when using the facilities.

Gotta make sure you don't overheat

vanisher

Why on earth would you piss in the toilet and not the kitchen sink like the king of the castle should

vanisher

I fully disrobe to piss in the sink

xcheopis

vanisher posted:

Why on earth would you piss in the toilet and not the kitchen sink like the king of the castle should

That would be so uncomfortable.

vanisher

the kings real throne is stainless steel

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Slumpy posted:

oh yes, absolutely

google THIS

Nothing encourages urination like some good old fashioned fear. It's a reflex, don't you know.

Slumpy
i honestly used to pee in the sink a lot for the ecological effect until i moved and now its too tall for me to do it comfortably, leading to higher water usage.

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

you can just hold it until it kills you like Tycho Brahe

Macnult

i like to unbutton, unzip, and set below the nether region

this allows me to take pride in my ability to not accidentally pee on myself, and having my pants partially down means i’m ready for any variables

Macnult

sometimes i pee sitting down because it gives me time to text, read good threads, and maybe send a funny snapchat to friends with a caption like “anotha day anotha poo” even though i’m only peeing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Macnult posted:

sometimes i pee sitting down because it gives me time to text, read good threads, and maybe send a funny snapchat to friends with a caption like “anotha day anotha poo” even though i’m only peeing

A very important incident in my life is when I sat down to pee simply because I was so drat tired and when I farted as I so often do when I pee, I poo poo right into the bowl. if I had been standing up I would have poo poo my pants. And that, friends, is divine providence.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my gramma told me this joke

if yer canadian before you go to the bathroom, and canadian when you come out of the bathroom, what are you when you're in there?

your - a - peein'

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
your gramma was woke. Respect :respek:

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

the kings real throne is stainless steel

The piddle of steel.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Fredrik1 posted:

Unzip, sit down, pee

Android Blues

you idiots still use toilets? jesus christ. it's 2020. "cath up" already, if you know what i mean

Android Blues

advantages of cathing

• don't have to take your pants off nearly ever
• can put your catheter bag in the recycling. urine is a renewable
• encourages a broad, channel-like urethra. this helps to prevent "fitzpatrick's constriction" and enables gallstones to pass directly and seamlessly into the urine oubliette below

FutonForensic

these are a godsend

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

Fredrik1 posted:

Unzip, sit down, pee

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ferroque

wtf kind of question is that op

Finger Prince

Usually I'm already naked, on account of me being in the shower.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Usually I'm already naked, on account of me being in the shower.

But are you also red and mad?

very nice i like
I pull my pants down all the way and piss into them then pull them back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i dated a girl who's step dad was german and after a few years i realized that a huge reason that they worked was that he sat down to piss.

ex loves ma was a nurse, with germophobia and a touch of ocd and like, not having dude piss rocked all over the bathroom was, and i honestly believe this, her "i will marry you" moment.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!