Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea same thing here, must of been a bug or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

Firebert posted:

It's not a bug, they changed the vault day from tuesdays to thursdays and instead of making the vault pop in 9 days they had it vault in 2 - bascially a free champ and token for everyone.

drat! guess i should have checked the 900,0000 internet sources before posting something incorrect on this dumb rear end website ran by a wifebeater!

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea seriously my rear end could fart out better art uduhhh

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
can confirm swain/leona is good af, been using it a lot this past week

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
taliyah deck sucks rear end. if you get a bad shuffle it can be hard to even clear spiders

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea I’ve stopped playing the lab lately just cause the decks are so bad... it gets boring and frustrating

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea playable with spell mana would be a good start. right now they are just mediocre cards that block your board

the counter accelerators would be interesting with lissandras frost tolls

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
this new meta blows, every match is against a blade dancer deck

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
whats funny is tlc is worse lol. but the blade dance syngery with azir is just insane i have seen azir level up in like round 5 its way too powerful

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

No Wave posted:

They nerfed ireliazir and buffed tali+malph. Thats something!

i dunno if 10+ mana is still enough to make malphite worth it, that is a alot of landmarks making GBS threads up your board till he comes online

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
man the lissandra and malphite lab decks are so bad lol they should just delete landmarks from the game

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
roguelites are trash and i dont want them on my body

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
landmarks just need to be able to block or have better benefits, so far none of them are worth it unless you are doing a meme deck and dont care about winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
man this patch is so much better than the previous meta. bbg's zuilean/ekko deck is really fun