Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Why didn't they buff Zilean? What is the point of printing that card if you are gonna leave it worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Magic Underwear posted:

There is apparently going to be another time travel champion called ekko that will pair up with zilean, they probably won't change him unless he's still bad at that point. Sort of like tayliah was left to rot until her buddy malphite was released.

Oh well that's working out then. I don't even think Malphite is the best champ to pair with Tayliah. He really benefits from her obviously but he's such a bad card I'm pretty sure her winrate is better with other champions.

I looked it up. Looks like she does better ditching the big guy and cozying up to Liss.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Kris xK posted:

They'll be some PR bullshit next and then a knee jerk rushed balance patch in the next fews days.

Honestly this situation feels so bad that what you are saying may be the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is no further comments and no changes for weeks.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

I'm running into functioning Azir/Irelia decks in expeditions for fucks sake. I can't get away from this poo poo. And I win against them probably an "appropriate" amount but a lot of times I play as well as I possibly can and they just win on turn 4 or 5 because they drew well and that's it.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

I feel like y’all might be out of touch. They are baying for Kaisa’s blood out there. Bard/Ill cooled a little bit but people have been consistent and loud about not liking the how Kaisa has overperformed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

hit button posted:

Not sure which stats you're looking at, but imo the most reliable source is Legna - https://www.llorr-stats.com/static/meta.html - who has her at below 55%. Which is still very good, to be clear.

That's in large part because she has dominated the meta to the extent that counter decks are pretty popular. She was up at 60 earlier.