Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Wollawolla posted:

I think the list you’re looking for is something like this.

CEBQEAQGCY7AEAQAAYEQGAIABEOSWAYCAIDAQLIDAIAAGBYKAQAQACQ2EUUQCAIBAAKQ

I looked at this for a hot minute thinking it was a joke, then realized it was probably a code you put into the game for a deck lol

I haven't tried this yet, but I understand it's got a little more interaction and combos like mtg rather than hearthstone?

Is it fairly f2p friendly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Do you keep the cards you pick with expeditions? Just started playing tonight and got my first free expedition token, so I was going to give it a run tomorrow.

Not that I'm planning on rare drafting or something, which doesn't seem like it would work anyway given what I know about the way you do picks. But it's always nice as a tie breaker!

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Is there a reason to play a second trial if you hit 7 wins on the first?

I guess I can just draft something weird, but I don't think there's any expanded prizes for winning right? And I feel sort of bad about beating people if I've already got the max reward!

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

huh, that's surprising. the sample size is still pretty small so i wouldn't put too much stock in that yet, but it does make me want to gently caress around with some sejuani decks

Speaking of, a pretty hilarious interaction that knocked me out of a seven win is flipped sejunai combined with mushrooms and teemo.

When I drew a mushroom it would lock my entire board up because of the damage triggering sejunai's freeze effect

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

On a related note, does Kai'sa team up with any of the other star guardians particularly well? I just wanna star guardian all day