Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Hey goons - thank you for turning me on to this, been having a lot of fun so far. I've been alternating between Challenges (because they seem like basically an extended tutorial) and smashing my head against Labs as Irelia and Lissandra. Are there any obvious choices that I'm just missing for those two champions? (I took the 'you get an attack token every round' option for Irelia and that carried me pretty far, but the Scarlands deck whooped my rear end.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
I'm still mad about the goddamn "duplicate shards --> Wild Shards" conversion ratio. Really really hate how bad it feels to get a pittance from e.g., the one weekly silver, or (even worse) the once-in-a-blue-moon plat vaults. (I'm about to hit Legend Level 30 and actually kind of dreading it, because "lol you thought you were getting 40 shards, well you get 8" feels so lovely).

Maybe even worse than the conversion ratio is how it disincentivizes 3-starring the champs I actually want, to avoid that penalizing conversion as much as possible. :rant:

...I genuinely half-expected them to have changed it to something less punishing by now, but here we are, months (half a year?) later.... :negative:

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008

SirKibbles posted:

Riot blew so much money on dumb NFT nonsense I'm surprised they still have money let alone multiple game teams.

Is that what happened? I mean, League is basically a license to print money ad infinitum, but gambling can eat up as much money as people have to throw away, so no surprise there...

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008

Megazver posted:

They also made Arkane, though, so it evens out.

Only if we get another season, though! :ohdear:

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
muah ha ha - I think this is the first time I've ever got a win against Mageseeker Inciter (the "Vicious Enemy" fight in the normal Zedd map) *after* he's pulled off his bullshit doubled-Redoubled Valor trick. Pyke + Tahm Kench w/ my all-time champ Basic Power, Enfeebling Strike

There's probably a better first Common Relic on Pyke, but Ravenous Hydra is a lot of fun because the "1 damage to all enemy units" counts toward his level-up condition. I feel like Pyke (in PoC) is just really hard to navigate overall, so suggestions for better options/strategies more than welcome. :v:

Ghost of Starman fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 5, 2023