Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

General Morden posted:

i tried to buy the starter pack but my store is based off of the turkish lira for some reason and i can't change it

Submit a ticket. I was assigned to the EU region (euro) instead of OCE (aud) because my account got hacked a few years back (and transferred) and I only recently noticed it and had it switched back. I submitted a ticket last night and it was fixed about 2 hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Zotix posted:

Question, in the shop the prices are listed in Euro's not in dollars. My account should be in the US. How do I change this?

Go into your account settings, and you're able to see which region/shard you're assigned to. If they're not the right ones, send support a ticket and they can fix it up. Just be warned that apparently you lose all progress if you switch shards (regions are okay though) so you'll need to do everything again.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

General Morden posted:

Hmm. Wish I knew about that before I played on my account.

Really makes me not want to play this game anymore!

To be honest, apart from the regional pricing, it probably doesn't really make a difference which shard you're on. CCGs are a lot more forgiving when it comes to playing with a higher ping than most other games.

Tornhelm fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jan 25, 2020

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

So Swimstrim has updated his Tier List and has pushed Dawnspiders (and all his other previous T1 decks) down to Tier 2. The deck that replaced it is a Ionia/Demacia deck full of elusives. If you can craft the rest of it, just sub anything in for the Fiora's because they're not indispensible - in fact I don't think they've played a significant part in any of my wins so far apart from being a focus for enemy removal.

But since I've been playing it, I've only lost one game and thats because I didn't draw a creature before turn 4.

https://www.swimstrim.com/runeterra/deck-tier-list

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Yeah I've sorta felt that every deck requires either challengers, lifesteal or kill spells or you just get whittled down by any elusive enemy, if the elusive units get buffed and you can't do anything about them you just have to sit there and take it.

Kinkou lifeblade is a top tier buff receiver too.

Playing it, Fiora is the weakest part of the deck and could easily be replaced . Most of the power comes out of the 1-2 cost Elusives (especially Greenglade Duo) and bouncing inspiring mentor's back to your hand or otherwise buffing your guys up.

One thing I'm not sure whether I appreciate or it annoys me more is that I just cant buy/craft every single card I want to try straight away. The free stuff + wildcards you can buy will get you 2-3 competitive decks but it doesn't give you a lot of room to play around and test the other cards.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Cicero posted:

My wife and I somehow ended up on different servers. Is the only way to play vs each other seriously to create a new account? They won't let you change server regions?

You can change regions & shards by doing a support ticket. Changing region doesn't reset your account, but if you're on different shards then one of you will need to start over.

You can see what region/shard you're on in the account options.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Going heavy Hecarim themed does pretty well also.

Also a tip for those of you trying to stack up on heroes, if you force mono colour, then chances are that you will be given the opportunity to switch out your off-colour hero to your main colour straight away. This makes it easy to get 3 of the same hero early without needing to wait for the 7 wins to switch them out.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

DrOgreface posted:

Is there a pop up confirmation prompt if you use a wild card to craft something in deck edit mode? I’m thinking it’s weird that I have more rare wild cards than common ones and I’m wondering if I’ve accidentally crafted stuff...

You tend to burn through green cards faster as decks are made up of more of them, and you don't get as many green wildcards compared to the ratio of your deckbuilding.

But you can go into your purchases and refund the ones you haven't used in a match yet to reclaim your wildcards as well.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

For those bored of playing the current Elusives/Hecarim decks, I've been having a lot of fun with this S/N RDW deck. It is full of the Noxus weenies splashing SI for Hecarim, Mark of the Isles, Glimpse Beyond & Atrocity. Games are usually ending turns 5-6 and sometimes involve flinging a 10+ atrocity at someones face.

https://decksofruneterra.com/decks/r5MNKpCa

Edit: And after playing it for a bit, the only SI cards you *really* care about are Mark of the Isles and Atrocity. Hecarim has only come into play 1-2 games so far and could easily be replaced with Darius/Legion Marauder/etc.

Tornhelm fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

So the new Kalista can revive Rekindlers who can then summon more Kalistas. New Kalista is fun.