Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i wish i started playing gauntlet sooner. i did it for the first time last night and i dunno if its because of my extremely low mmr bracket (dont know if this even matters in gauntlet) or what but almost everyone was playing offmeta fun decks. i ran into 1 vimer, 1 braumnivia and a couple deeps and pretty much everything else was something i never see. one dude went all in on recurring avarosan hearthguards and at the end everything in his deck had +12/+12 lol.

on my first run i got 7 wins with braum/lux poros and then got like 4 or 5 wins with warmothers and gangplank/sej.

Awesome! fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

SWOLE

SQUIRREL

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i will say that opening my weekly vault is a lot less exciting now that its just like 6 rows of shards. overall its good though. no one wants a hearthstone or mtg business model.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

teemo burn before burn was nerfed 5 more times

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

friend challenges didnt give petals so you didnt miss out on any cheese there. you would have had to snipe yourself with your alt in random queues

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

nope, only 2
https://twitter.com/shawnmain/status/1296488336140501003?s=19

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

26th i think? somewhere around a week from now

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

trundle looks like one of the strongest new champs shown off so far

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

your old vault will have old cards

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

ankle posted:

I will be crafting 3x Aurelion Sols on day one because there is nothing I love more than big dumb fuckers

:hai:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

heimer is super dead and there are much better ways to play swain than with teemo but if you just want to meme then sure go nuts.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

when markets were introduced they were kind of cancerous since they were basically guaranteed draws for your most important cards and maybe a couple tech cards. i think i heard that they changed it and you can only put cards that arent in your main deck into your market now but i havent played it in awhile.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

every card has 3 crafting options: wildcards, shards and gold. if you want to spend cash you just make whatever cards you want directly with gold.

slight warning though, we are still in a fairly new meta after the expansion and things are still changing and theres going to be a balance patch next week which will change things even more. so dont go too crazy crafting specific decks right off the bat.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it was an infinite combo hush deck with no win condition beyond holding your opponent hostage until they concede

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

primarily the infinite combo vault breaker/mushroom deck that the hush hostage deck was based on

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

what the gently caress is howling abyss lmao

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

only if you actually let it rope out. if you make an action before it ends you dont get that penalty.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

if its a burst spell like risen mists or jury rig you can cast it and block after attackers have been declared. if its a fast spell like concussive palm you cant block with the unit it creates unless you cast it before attackers are declared.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Strawberry Panda posted:

I haven't paid attention to the meta in a few weeks. What's everyone running now? Still Lee Sin?

very little lee sin. lots of different flavors of ezreal

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

after the event you will be able to craft them like normal cards

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

another epic wildcard is up on twitch prime if you happen to have that.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Khorne posted:

I started playing this a few days ago for some reason. I'm trying to decide on my first deck to build.

I'm trying to choose between Go Hard and some non-plaza aggro/midrange decks, but it's very hard to find matchup data for this game. Something like Hyper Aggro Endure appeals to me, but I'd probably enjoy playing almost anything.

the only site thats really stat driven is mobalytics i think. https://lor.mobalytics.gg/stats/decks

just pick something and go with it. collection building is fast in this game you wont be limited for very long.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

its also free starlit seer juice and shared spoils activation on demand. very good synergy with the deck.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

do new players still get 3 free copies of ashe?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

JayMax posted:

I got 2 copies as my 7th daily reward. That was last week.

i think you started with 1 too so you end up with a full set. thats nice i wasnt sure if they were still doing those login rewards.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

this site can be pretty good too. https://decksofruneterra.com/decks/meta

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

champions and epics have duplicate protection. if you already own all the champs for a region and open a champ capsule on that region track you will get a champ from another region.

if you already own ALL the champs you can save the capsules and open them after a new expansion hits to get the new ones.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yesterday i had it play 3 purifies all at once on the same follower

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

bow down before the new king, exalted poro

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

datamining says
Azir
Ekko
Irelia
Jarvan IV
Kindred
Lissandra
Malphite
Nasus
Pyke
Renekton
Sivir
Taliyah
Zilean

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it just takes your best score from the 2

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i refuse to let my dragons eat that cute little elephant :colbert:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

you probably arent focusing enough on cheesing early game. all these decks are weak as hell early so you have to exploit that and kill them before they get going.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

CitizenKeen posted:

Going to need a deck code there, chief

this is bbg's version CMBAKAIFEIUCWMJUAYCAODI2EYXTWUICAECAKEACAECQCHIBAEAQKGI

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i havent been fishing for specific ones but i restart if all 3 initial ones suck

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

just had a lulu win where i actually played lulu just about every game. it was fully stacked though. i had sapling every time you gain the attack token, 0 mana young witch (one game i drew all three on turn 1 lol), start with 2 mana, 5 elises with scout and barrier (the scout attack gives an extra sapling), +1+1 on lulu, and a couple normal zeds.

my turn 1s were pretty good by the end.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it seems like tf fizz is still the best deck in the game.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i dont think ive ever lost to viktor either

its the viktory lap :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Dawgstar posted:

Can somebody explain to me, the smooth brained, how this deck is supposed to work? https://lor.mobalytics.gg/decks/c12cns57ckppfsjd88eg I've even watched it played on the guy's channel and I don't get it. I just get facerolled.

its a worse tf/aphelios so you play it like that