Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I love the expedition mode. I've just been chaining 7 win runs together and it appears that you get rewards based on the max wins between the two runs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I opened two braums so I'm just jamming control. None of my games have felt unwinnable

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

a fatguy baldspot posted:

what’s your list look like

https://lor.mobalytics.gg/en_us/decks/boied6dp0i9p574dcg2g

Mines off this by a little but it's virtually the same deck. Honestly, I didn't think of withering wail and I run another rasa and bjerg

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I have been playing freljord frostbite with.. A couple of trifarian units as my secondaries

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah ashe frostbite challengers with the Legion drummer is a super fun deck

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I've never rerolled a 1k into 1.5k. Not sure if it's possible or not at this point.
Any deck without champions is cheap, and there are a few good ones. It looks like the term is coming to be 'ronin' for those decks

Elnuk is good for budget and this seems to. Be a good starting list https://decksofruneterra.com/decks/2bwVdzaX

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Feb 17, 2020

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

guts and bolts posted:

My expectation is that we see very few major changes, a decent amount of small changes, and a large amount of minor tweaks. Ideally the major changes would be bringing stuff that sucks up so it can compete, and the game doesn't become a minefield of newbie-trap cards, but if the balance philosophy is anything similar to League of Legends it will likely be nerfs that are going to be the most dramatic while a wide swath of other stuff gets incrementally better.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they changed virtually nothing, although the vibe I get from talking about LoR is that this would annoy a good deal of folks who have already decided that the meta is solved.

The power creep in league is immense.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

guts and bolts posted:

In my experience, it's power creep introduced by wholly new heroes, not rescuing someone who was in the dumpster. Aphelios is a good example of insane power creep, but he's like two months old. Meanwhile, Corki just got buffed, and is... largely still bad comparatively speaking.

When expansions hit and new stuff hits, I absolutely believe that that poo poo will be crazy. As for existing stuff, nah, I think most changes will be nerfs.

They take old stuff every so often, such as aatrox, and just throw a bunch of poo poo at them

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Like, throw two lifesteal followers in your deck and you just win.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Grasp, wail are both good cards. The burn deck is not an issue lol

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

No one's putting your hand on the mouse and clicking the "expedition" button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I don't think we're playing the same expeditions. You can draft seriously strong teemo, heimer, freeze decks as well