Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
ive been hard stuck in plat 3/4 but im about to hit diamond after i started playing kallista noct fearsome. only the leona variant of plaza asol seems to wreck me consistently. its very hard to have a bad opening hand with it and you can regularly over whelm your opponent on turn 4 if attacking on evens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Megasabin posted:

Have a deck ID?

CIBAMAIFBYIB4JZIHADAGBICAMCAKBQNAIAQCBIDAEBQEFQA its probably not that well fine tuned like sometimes i hate having the ping for the spider but sometimes i dont. its not a brainless smorc deck theres some considerations to make like generally anything with over 4 power gotten from the make a nightfall ping is worse to play if kallista is leveled up because you want to make an unlimited amount of wraiths from her summoning callers. sometimes its just not worth leveling kallista because they will trade their draven or riven for her and your smashing in for 5 dmg

snergle fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jan 26, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

snergle posted:

ive been hard stuck in plat 3/4 but im about to hit diamond after i started playing kallista noct fearsome. only the leona variant of plaza asol seems to wreck me consistently. its very hard to have a bad opening hand with it and you can regularly over whelm your opponent on turn 4 if attacking on evens

i cursed myself and now im hard stuck in 1/2 of plat. the tf fizz mind meld decks and frostbite decks keep beating me and im breaking even on the rest of the match ups im facing like discard agro and shen fiora. not facing alot of plaza decks like before. I might need to go leona or zoe asol but i hate the insanely long games since i only play 4-5 games with my current deck and ill probably get 1-2 in those decks.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
yeah i played zoe asol and won 2 in a row and im diamond now. i dread playing this deck to masters so maybe i just sit here and play memes. you cant be kicked out of diamond right?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i got my first prime glory! the past month ive been practicing gauntlet ive been getting mostly 5-6 with my strategy with the rare 7. I use a ban bait deck which is generally asol +x plaza. then i used lucian and hecarim and the fearsome aggro this time. Gives me hope to maybe qualify but my opponents didnt seem as good as the past few weeks.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
whats the bug with the lab of legends? is it just to easy? i had a hard time winning with lucian but i won pretty easily with everyone else on the top row. im having fun in it or i was until it was down for 3 days. my hecarim deck is absurd and i wanna finish its run. like i summon a maokai sprite every time i have the attack token and i have the attack token every turn. so i just level hecarim insanely fast if i have a shark in my opener the opponent cant deal. oh and i just got hecarim summons an ephermal copy when i summon him. so i can attack with him and not risk my hecarim then finish them off next turn.

snergle fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 18, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
do we know what we are getting besides azir being highly hinted at with that sun disc. i hope my boi amumu comes in and has a swipe mechanic. Also would malz and kass and the void archer be shurima since they are originally from shurima before they got voided up.

Hauki posted:

i dunno, but i'm kinda bummed because that was my favorite way to grind out dumb challenge/daily stuff right now

i had a sweet riven thing going and it was just before viktor when it went down

yeah, hecarim was probably my fastest wins so far, but I've never actually played hecarim past the first game, maokai sprite + rally is kinda busted though. I had the same thing plus insanely buffed zeds earlier

that sounds nice i hope to get zed or kat most of the time after i beat spiders. ai cant deal with smart blocks and aggression.

snergle fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 18, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Boxman posted:

Susan and Renek were in the trailer, so I'd guess them before anyone else.

That start of game effect on the Sun Disc is super good, but obviously its impossible to evaluate without knowing of Ascendants are even sort of worth playing. Even with 0% spoilers, it feels like Ascendants are going to be playing mono-shurelia, if its a deck at all.

yeah i just watched the trailer and it has renek nasus and azir in it. im guessing we get taliah to.

Awesome! posted:

datamining says

Azir shurima
Ekko pnz?
Irelia ionia
Jarvan IVdemacia
Kindred targon?
Lissandra frel
Malphite shurima i assume
Nasus shurima
Pyke si
Renekton shurima
Sivir shurima
Taliyah shurima
Zilean pnz?

added my assumed regions but one of the pnz is probaby noxus.

snergle fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Feb 18, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

goferchan posted:

I'm thinking "ascendants" are basically followers with level-up conditions, not necessarily champions.

that would be cool if thats the case i hope they add it to the other follower that can level up with senna.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
for braum vlad do you just heavy mull for scar ground unless youre against an agro deck where you try to keep a better curve? ive had some great curve hands missing scar grounds and every time i try to play them out i just lose but when i mull for scar alot of the times ill end up with dog poo poo + scar.

also for labs just fish for something dumb like attack on every turn and youre almost garuntee'd to win except if gaurd bots floodthe board and hold on until they make 8/8's every turn.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Boxman posted:

I generally will keep the dog (the best early enabler), curators (the best payoff), and Braum (to help blunt any aggression). Everything else goes back into the pile to hunt for scargrounds, unless, like you said, I feel like I'm in danger of being rushed down, in which case I'll try to keep tools to survive that.

ill try being slightly less aggressive in my mulls for it and see if i can win some games. might have to go back to j4 shen or try bbgs j4 taric. Im basically treating it like mono fiora throw everything back unless i have it. also the dog is bugged as poo poo with braum it hits braum then hits the poro he makes double buffing the dog and enabling scar

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i got master for the first time ever a couple days ago having the time of my life @ 0 lp playing memes against a bunch of try hards and letting people into master by surrendering even if i was gonna win if they are d1

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

PJOmega posted:

So I'm guessing some streamer showed off a Noxus/Shadow Isle Legion Marauder deck, cuz I've ran into it 8 times in a row. Easy farm for my deck but its tiresome.

ide love to play against that instead of just tlc / thresh nasus/ zoe asol. those decks can generally beat endure decks unless i get a great opener but agro and other odd decks i do well against. just wanna max mastery on kallista but endure with kindred is basically the only deck kindred has a good wr in =( so ill be playing endure for awhile

snergle fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Apr 14, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i just ran through all the difficulties on hecarim since he is my fav champ and sucks everywhere else. If you get rally or summon a sapling on attack token its really hard to lose but if you have both its not possible to lose just pick literally anything if you have both but if you dont hope to get some twin shadow or something decent on your 1 or 2 drops.

lendary hec was easier the the easiest difficulty taliah and when i won on taliah i got 5+ power strikes weakest renek and everyone is a dragon so renek just went loving nuts on everything.

snergle fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 22, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i have this solo kindred deck that i think has the ability to be a solid tier 2 deck if i could get it tuned better. it has the early game si package with some shurima slow speed effcient control. the problem is its hard to tune it when it basically auto loses to thresh nasus aka 75% of ladder. and also the soraka kench decks preying on them. i have 60% not vs those 2 its literally like 40% against thresh nasus and 0% against raka kench. its to slow to beat a turn 2 spring and thresh nasus has the same agressive start and can eat kindred before she gets off the ground. once she is off the ground though she is a monster.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I wish I was against 75% thresh/nasus, literally queue into game after game after game of zoe/x and endless targon cards and hushing my funny cards.

i wish i was against zoe/x with this deck it does well against slow i win by invoking decks

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

goferchan posted:

Is a blade like a 1/1 ethereal token or what?

edit: oh, that's right, it was like in the first cards spoiled. 1/1 with "Obliterate me when i leave combat"

kinda wish it was ephemeral hec needs more love

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i know irellia is the new hotness but i always wanted a less watcher focused tlc deck and when it first came out i made my version focus on thralls. well check this out its really fun CMCACAYBAYBACAIUGICAIAIBAUDA4BIEA4ARYISCNYBACAIBBQAQIAIJAA

if you can level up liss you can just ignore the blades and mf procs but if they're irelia azir you have to start blocking when they level azir or throw down marshall.

when i get zilean im going to put him in over trundle and just meme it up.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Speaking of landmark decks I saw swim's frozen thrall deck and tweaked it a little to fit in rite of calling for lissandra and making board space for more thralls, it is surprisingly consistent if anyone wants to give it a run.

And of course Taliyah is too weak to add to a all landmark deck.

CMBQCAYBAICAIBYBDQWEEBIEAEAQKBQJBYBACBABBIBQIBY7NZ4QEAIBAEAQCBAHHM

hey i love your take on this deck style. so much so im taking into ranked.

edit lol i just got a t1 thrall into t2 advace 2 into t3 advance 2 + thrall and the normal tlc surrendered.

snergle fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 8, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Draynar posted:

They gotta do something about the Azir/Irellia deck, even counter decks don't have a great win ratio against it.

ive only lost twice since i tuned my nasus thresh and shyv asol decks to be stronger vs them. my 2 wails being in hand have definatly cost me games vs other decks though. i am only in diamond though so maybe the players arent as good? but its also a hard deck to pilot which is why im not playing it because its absolutely insanely fun.

i dont like the cosmetics to much either. skins are a nice step in the right direction though. i feel like eternal has better cosmetic boards and minions / totems and theres arent that great compared to hs

snergle fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 19, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
just had a really fun malphite deck lose to guard bots =( and i didnt even lose to guard bots so much as i lost to shrooms from foundry doing 21 dmg to me.

i had a super fun lissandra deck where my land marks trigger twice when they finish counting down and then later i got zz rot portal on the thralls. which btw is reverse synergy. it makes it so every single thing you do that summons a thrall summons two you never have enough space to trigger one let alone two. you need the ai to cooperate with you and murder your 2/2s and stuff so you can proc them. i had lissandra summon 2 on turn 2 then my othe rlandmark proced and summoned me two 2/2's on turn 4 i layed down the break them early guy obliting the two he summons due to space then blocking with my 2/2s and slamming pass so that i could get the proc off on turn 6 end. then i layed watcher on turn 7 and attacked with it to kill viktor while i had 1 hp the entire time. im so lucky he didnt draw any burn.

malphite summon a random landmark on turn 1 with agro mulligans into chip is how i play his deck. just not sure who i should be rerolling to pair with him since he isnt a von yip deck.

i dont like the new lab quests though i think they should be sped up. 200 cards is a gently caress ton of labs even if you do a fizz von yip zoe run where you lay down 6 1 drops every game.

snergle fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jun 3, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Khorne posted:

BBG & Swim were underlords streamers before LoR.

ive been following bbg since he streamed eternal which was the first game he streamed. its a decent ccg he should consider going back to.

ever want to just ground slam your opponents to death? the corsair triggers the make them cheaper thing. one hand i had her and 3 ground slams and i just removed every unit to ever be in her way and then layed down sej who has tabis and just poke'd em to death with a 5/6 elusive. the 3/2 hit everything for one was crazy with the +1+1 to everything that survives dmg.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i turn one 0tked scars sej and foundry and turn 3 killed vik and guard bots. if they summon no blockers 1 von yip + student + haunted + seat one shots any of 20 healths on turn one. as i beat sej i was like man if i get a second i think i might be able to t1 otk viktor idk if my math is right. then i otked foundry and was like gently caress yeah.

i lost on foundry like 4 times with irelia i just couldnt close i was using my free rerolls to get seat. then i was like wait the knives are 1 cost! shes a von yip deck rerolled and had the best lab of my life.

Ghost of Starman posted:

Hey goons - thank you for turning me on to this, been having a lot of fun so far. I've been alternating between Challenges (because they seem like basically an extended tutorial) and smashing my head against Labs as Irelia and Lissandra. Are there any obvious choices that I'm just missing for those two champions? (I took the 'you get an attack token every round' option for Irelia and that carried me pretty far, but the Scarlands deck whooped my rear end.)

von yip is good on irelia and my lisandra run i did the your landmarks bloom twice .

snergle fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 6, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Pilchenstein posted:

I've literally just realised that emperor's dais isn't the sun disc lol

if it makes you feel better i thought it was sand swept tomb at first and i was like holy poo poo a free 5/2 every time i attack w/ irelia? yes pls

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Pilchenstein posted:

On this topic, it's helpful to remember your ABCs:
  • Always pick le
  • Blan
  • C
:v:

this sure was a fun zilean deck i really used :checks notes: scrying sands alot

Magic Underwear posted:

Man, azir aggro is so mean. Ruin runner is lowkey incredibly strong. Easily my favorite aggro deck so far, I honestly feel bad for some of my opponents. I sometimes end games with 6-8 extra damage in hand that I don't even need.

Protip though, Darius sucks, ruin runner is better in every way. I took out darius and legion grenadier (not impactful enough) for 2x brother's bond and a precious pet. Bond is an amazing card, not sure why it isn't in the netdeck. Yes, I'll take decimate at burst speed for 3 less mana please thank you. Or value trade (SOMETIMES). And it's a permanent buff!

edit: I'd also like to mention that LoR is the first card game I've played where I don't get really pissed when I go second ten games in a row. Usually playing an all-in aggro deck would aggravate the goes first advantage but I never feel that way in LoR.

99% of the time i dont care if i attack on odds or evens but every once inawhile ill have a mirror match and be like man i won / lost because he was on odds / evens

snergle fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jun 10, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

this is the most fun and easiest win ive had in labs. it still wasnt worth rerolling for 30mins to get yips genius. they should just let us straight up pick out first power from a list.

i would get like 3-4 dudes down then do a time trick or two and attack for double lethal. only guard bots gave me trouble if you count having to wipe his board by forcing blocks three times before i made two 11 attack zoes.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
kindred viego hecarim viego viego viego nasus viego thresh viego i cant wait. i love si kill my units for better units stuff. the removal seems bad unless youre droping it on a weak back line like heimer azir etc I think in a viego deck ide rather have the one where i sac something to kill something. i dont forsee actually getting to attack w ith my mist alot but it dying will before viego and im glad its power and not health he needs to die because sharks are 3/1 and in hec viego he is going to see alot of sharks die. might try my hand at plaza viego hec deck.

he could also work as a kallista replacer for endure. since he is summoning poo poo to die more often then she is in that deck in the current meta then you can use him as a 2nd win con because you can drop him down and atrocity him as well. also if they kill your endure he is probably going to level instantly. so if you put him down on say 6 after you pumped your endure up to 10+ they have an insanely hard choice to make with their removal. do they kill him or kill endure. ionia will just bounce your endure when you swing probably but everyone else is going to have a hard choice.

oh its he has seen i read it wrong. leveling him is going to be alot harder because of his cost i think endure and hec decks would level him the most consistently though. when hecarim swings alot of people just block all the stuff being summoned and if he is leveled its generally around 20.

snergle fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 6, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

He will be a little harder to remove then at first glance due to encroaching mist giving 1/1 and early followers summoning them too, so dropping a 5 mana 6/5 or 7/6 fearsome seems less bad.

He will like darkwater scourge for healing and power.

Despair is great, 3 less mana then vengence for a health cost.

Thrumming swarm will end up being a nice 1-of in control decks I think, it's a alternate win condition to Ledros in my mind so long as you have a free levelup champ in the deck too, maybe could fit into Shurima overwhelm too.

i think swarm might be crazy with easy to level champs that pair well with shurima but the only thing that comes to mind is azir + x decks and they dont generally have problems ending games.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

hit button posted:

Personally I think the current meta is garbage and far worse than last season's. This season is currently dominated by stupid highroll/lowroll decks like thralls and lurk, where the thing that separates them being totally unbeatable or utterly rubbish is just the luck of their draws. For a lot of games it feels like the outcome is almost entirely out of the hands of either player. The same complaint goes to a lesser extent to the poro decks, yeti decks, ekko/zilean, pretty much everything introduced by this dumb rng patch.

Sivir buff is good tho.

thats just what people are playing but i think that it would eventually shake out into something more consistent we re currently seeing alot of high powered sivir decks being made that do well vs a medium roll lurk or thrall deck but this is a place holder meta until the 14th. So we probably wont see this meta settle into something more consistent. That said Im having alot of fun with it I like thrall decks and I liked them before the patch. I also like lurk. Yeah losing the mirror because they got to attack on 1 and got a rexsai and on the 2nd turn you only had 1 drop that didnt proc so they block with their 3/2 and then shove rexsai back in and smack you for 5 on turn 3 suck but thats like 1/10th of the mirror matches. more often you both get a medium roll and you try to set up something to give you a big advantage and try to read what your opponent might doing to give him advantage.

hit button posted:

Well as far as I can tell the formula for fun + success in this expansion so far seems to be:
1. Start new deck
2. Add Sivir
3. Pick second region
4. Add good cards
5. Don't add bad cards

yeah i dont think that deck needs thrumming swarm either. they usually win or lose around the time sivir is leveled.

snergle fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 9, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i want to choose ruination i love si. but i hate karma and anime and i love akshans emote and league video.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

hit button posted:

I've not tried him out myself, but I've played against a ton of Akshan decks on ladder today. He seems decent and quite versatile. His landmark countdown feels a lot quicker than I was expecting. So far I've been most impressed with the decks that run him with Lee Sin, or taking Zed's place in the Sivir Flurry of Fists deck. I'm not entirely convinced that one is better than the Zed version, but it's close at least.

There's also a lot of Viego experimentation going on. He's a very scary threat that snowballs fairly quickly, and like Nasus you can't reset his snowball by killing/recalling him, but none of the decks I've seen with him have really felt like they make sense. I think he's hurt by inhabiting the same kind of role as Nasus, and just not being quite as good at it.

i like him in endure. and as a thresh replacement in thresh nasus. it gives thresh nasus a different feel and gives you 6 threats instead of one that doubles / or pulls one. i think the strong decks are still going to be sivir x

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
ive run into that deck twice on ladder. i won the first one as a control deck and lost the 2nd as lurk. it was close the 2nd time i was like if he doesnt have a 0 mana spell i win if he does i lose and he had the make two elusive poro. although i guess thats different factions.

i went from d4/d3 bouncing between them to half through d2 today playing alanzq's viego si frel control. i removed the tarkaz and put something else in idr what. i think 2nd ruin and something else. it works pretty well but its worst match up is *checks stats* sivir. you dont auto lose but its a hard up hill battle because of ruin runner. so i wouldnt recommend it personally. ironically i beat all the sivir decks and lost to the demacian version of the same deck.

theres some neat tech with it like frost biting their 15/15 nasus and then using viegos spell to slam it into your nexus to end the stale mate so you can attack with your 15/x viego

snergle fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 19, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

CitizenKeen posted:

Ashe/Kindred is a delightful off-meta deck that locks down both Sivir and Lee Sin just fine.

got a list?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
after beating gp 3x in "one try" i think the game mode is to lenient with losses. i died twice on the first two and only once on the final one. i basically figured out the mode on the tf run. although i only got karma on one run karma op. sure youre an agro deck that slaps down 4 units on turn one. they level karma and buff her to 10/10 and smack you around with it. my kench win was fun i had kench lb and victor and i had the power so i get the 0 cost predict from shurima. and i would just predict my way into viktory. i also found something out if you copy a unit who has captured a unit that unit also has a copy of the captured unit. so if you make your elusive viktor eat your lb then copy viktor you get your lb back to make a new copy of viktor creating a viktor so big and bad he ones shots gp on turn 9 after he wastes his mana playing dread way. i could have and should have won before that but i was like what are they gonna do give me another continue? i know you get atleast 3.

snergle fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 31, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Gobbeldygook posted:

I just tried to find the continue limit by spam surrendering 10 times in a row and did not find it, so I don't think there is a limit. It's good they made it accessible and relatively easy to beat, although I think it's possible to draft a deck that simply can't beat Karma or Gangplank. The challenge is in the adventure badges/cheevos. Via reddit:

ah how do i check my badges. i definatly didnt get time because i do alot of the side missions to unlock more heals for cutting cards and stuff

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Fate Accomplice posted:

Some day my boy Hecarim’s time in the sun will come

unnerf plaza hec decks

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

coldtaxi posted:

Ephemeral plaza is still really fun and relatively competitive after the plaza nerf. It’s just a(nother) high-roll deck that really depends on drawing the cards that you need in the right order. You can beat anything and lose to anything.

yeah its a high roll deck but its highs arent as high and its lows are lower then the current meta high roll decks. lurk and sivir both being examples of high roll decks in the meta. lurk is better then ephem plaza and its considered a high roll deck b tier deck.

speaking of lurk i got through the last chance gauntlet but wasnt one of the first 300 for the third time. this time i went with lurk nasus viego and anivia control. the aniva control was my ban bait deck. i had 2 wins already from previous gauntlets. one game anivia got through and the guy regreted it. the other 2 it was banned as i suspect and the lurk high rolls werent even that good. but using my predict as smart as i could i clutched them out. i did get really lucky in one game where my jaul killed the enemy viego first and his nasus second. stoping the viego level up and removing his only two blockers capable of stoping my 2 6/1s from swinging in on his face.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i just went 7-1 in expedition because the game decided i needed to make an actual real constructuced deck except that instead of 3 ruin runners i got to have 6. akshan riven. throw ruin runners at them. wish they changed expedition to be more of a real draft.

snergle fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 13, 2021

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
wanted to hit masters with a fun deck but im gonna be busy for a few months so i played lurk to masters over 5 days. my lurk vs the meta assessment is the new gp tf bilge bandle deck is the only true counter to it. you go even or beat everyone else. i am not a high skilled player so this may be wrong but ive been hitting masters frequently lately and the highest lp i ever got was like 190ish i lost it all playing kindred to master 5. darkness needs like the nuts to win against your medium / low roll and a ezreal darkness needs multiple pyb but if you play around them your fine. against poppy lulu youre looking to play around pyke and his board wipe if you have a choice between rexsai and pyke pyke is the correct choice against this deck . the ideal is you put him down killing poppy and you level him on the next swing so that if they attack they have to have combat tricks and i very rarely lost by blocking with pyke and calling them on their bluff. against darkness you want rex even if you have to play her naked on turn 3 and make them choose between blocking her and taking 5 dmg to the face. against ez draven and cait draven you just play as agro as possible and hope you can either go really wide or get great procs and over welm through. but if you have rex just dont play it until you force them to stun spider because everyone is saving stun spider to stop rex. against the gp tf deck you have to go wide while also getting your procs which is hard. against bandle tree their entire plan is to go wide and take forever. just jaul fish then swing on 8/9 and you'll generally win. dont trade down your 8/2 for their bull poo poo take smart attacks and blocks while maximizing your triggers. play for pyke in this one to. if you board wipe them twice they are usually done. i went 15-2 against bandle tree. both lossess they played for the poppy wincon. so if youre bandletree play for poppy more often. traditional priate agro beat you though because you cant trade in well and they can burn you out.

if you ever low roll by not getting your first two procs esp if they are a 1 drop and a swarm to proc you should scoop unless you will derank or youre @ 80. you might win but the 10 times it happened in plat i lost 9 of em. i started just conceding it to speed up the games. and i got through diamond only having it happen 3 times.

i also have s with pyke in lab i got the perk guy quickly and he had the everything 3 and below is lurk and the shop was offering me jaulfish with -3 cost. 5 cost jaulfish op. my current run with nami is pretty nuts though i basically cant die i have so much healing and shes easy to level on 4. i also have two when you summon something they get a skill thing. i summoned zoe and she got double impact and which was hilarious.

not looking foward to getting a with tf and kench. i have a with mf already

snergle fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
someone help me im hard stuck on the first fight of viktor with ekko in path. i just cant beat it fast enough before its droping 0 cost 6/6s every turn. I was planning to just surrender until i get the glimpse free spell trait but its given me the you get one mana extra every time ive gone back in so i dont think they will let you cheese with surrender.