Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
This game looks like it's going to be one I really enjoy streamers playing. There's so much love and detail that's been put into the game, especially when the cards interact with each other. I dunno if a competitive scene will develop considering Riot's focus will probably be on LOL but it is definitely something I'm watching with great interest.

T-Hex is adorable btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/playruneterra/status/1293940444951392262?s=21

Looks like Lulu is coming tomorrow.

Also, Swole Squirrel :allears:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

So, I’m watching Swimstrim and he’s playing an Ezreal/Diana deck that looks real loving degenerate. Turns out, when Ezreal levels up, gems proc his ability. I think there was one match where he dealt 30 damage to the enemy over two rounds once the levelled up Ezreal hit the board.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Riot casually dropping a bomb on the meta. I think every top tier deck has been hit with nerfs? Ionia and Bilgewater buffs? Will of Ionia at 4 mana? This is a huge patch.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/SpookyRacySmoothiePartyTime-GNJ3ML1ZD0aj3IdF

Turns out Ahri and Fizz are a match made in heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

So watching streamers play the early access for the new expansion and Bard is turning out to be insane. Chimes are absolutely ridiculous.