Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015

Zotix posted:

Where do you choose which region you want to focus on? Does that unlock after the prologue?

Rewards menu after you complete the prologue track. You can switch them at any point afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015

Imagined posted:

A rhetorical question.

How many Sump Dredgers do I need to craft to make this deck I imported?

How about Astute Academic? Note the "show unowned" is unchecked in this one, so I do own SOME of them.

My point is I hate the use of the word "Max" and where it's placed. Also needs an Eternal "create unowned cards" button.

Here's how Eternal does it.

I

You can just click the red card and drag it back in your collection. The red color will disappear once the deck reaches the number of cards you have. One of the UX designers posted on reddit that they are working on deck builder improvements and addressing most of the community's issues with it.
Edit: post
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendsOfRuneterra/comments/etu8f9/it_would_be_nice_if_we_could_see_the_number_of/ffj5ua2

Poro synergy also looks very strong for expeditions with their buffs and the card that combines them. Not much you can do against a 20 power poro-ball with overwhelm and challenger. Add some demacia buffs and shields for taste.

I also saw on reddit that you can do only 3 expeditions per week, then you unlock a free option with no rewards. Probably resets weekly.

lexxyth fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jan 26, 2020

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015

Buller posted:

Anyone got some good examples of control decks? Im looking at the cards but not really seeing how it would work. Im assuming it would be some sort of Shadow Isles / Freljord deck.

Swim's Ultimate control looks like the most popular https://lor.mobalytics.gg/decks/boied6dp0i9p574dcg2g

It doesn't run any champions, so it's cheap-ish.

Edit: ok, deck now has 3xBraum. Yesterday he was running it on stream without champs,but was saying he'll have to refine it.

lexxyth fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jan 26, 2020