Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

And now the grind begins to rebuild my Teemo deck :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

General Morden posted:

i tried to buy the starter pack but my store is based off of the turkish lira for some reason and i can't change it
Disconnect your bit torrent vpn

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

If we are lamenting digital ccgs that never got serious legs the runescape game was friggin good as hell gameplay wise although the progression was a bit rough if you sucked at drafting
Eternal was and is an absolutely fantastic game that doesn't seem to have gained tons of traction. Elder Scrolls Legends was as well back when the same devs were making it.

Anyway I hope LoR takes off because it's a lot of fun and brings some new stuff to the formula and the polish/presentation are great

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I have been playing magic for like 25 years and did quite well in constructed but always sucked poo poo at drafting and I still suck poo poo at drafting in 2020's hot new card game. Is there a guide written yet to help idiots like me with expeditions?

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Used my vault stuff plus pretty much all my shards and WCs to build a complete rear end kickin' deck. Just needs a 3rd Hec :feelsgood:

CEBAIAICAYEQ2GYGAECQOCQVC4PSEAQCAECRMKQCAEBAGKQCAEAQEGABAECQC

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Is the max XP from a daily quest 1000? Trying to decide if I should reroll to get a 1500 XP quest but I'm not sure if they exist

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Buller posted:

Maybe if you dont think elusive are strong post what your rank is and what deck you are using. So we can all have the same mindset as you.
yeah elusive dudes are pretty good maybe you should make 20 more fuckin posts about them

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

One of the cool things about not offering packs is that they don't have to put out big sets. I'd love to see micro expansions every month or 2-3 weeks or something where just a few cards are added to each faction. Although I'm sure we'll see "seasons" with larger updates including new champs/factions

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Saw this on reddit. Correct play

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

DrManiac posted:

"Oh cool, my rare capsule upgraded to a champion one!"

:negative:
Um this is pretty much the best pack :confused:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

njsykora posted:

It's so you can run gimmick decks in low level ranked and post clickbait Youtube videos about how a combo that you only got to work once in 10 games is hella broken.

MOST BROKEN DECK EVER?????? *home alone face*

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Ok I finally have a complaint about this game. Since nearly everything is based on earning XP it's really loving stupid that your daily quest reward can vary by 50% with only a single random reroll to try and get a 1500xp one instead. Just make all the quests 1500 or something

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Pilchenstein posted:

Is there a bug with rerolling the daily quest? I rerolled twice to get a 1500xp one, "play 6 champions from Freljord or Piltover and Zaun" and after playing a bunch of games where I summoned 10 or so of those champs in total, it's progressed to 3 out of 6. I suspect it might actually be rewarding me progress for one of the quests I rerolled, though I can't remember what they were :v:
I've seen this too, on quests like "cast 10 spells from Freljord" but exiting the game and coming back in made it start counting correctly.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

d0grent posted:

This deck seems pretty dang good (and really fast) right now. Swim was just playing it. I gave it a shot without even using any dravens and still won 4 in a row right off the bat. Games don't go past round 7.

CEBAKAIDAIGBIJJIBAAQIAIICEPSONBWHIAACAIBAMVQ

You basically use draven to generate axes that you can use to discard for get excited and rummage, but I was doing well without even using that mechanic.
Confirmed this deck beats rear end and really doesn't even need the Dravens that much

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

DrOgreface posted:

I have switched my region to PnZ

:smugdog:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Shabadu posted:

limited is fun because you're using all of the proverbial buffalo
You're also using all the elnuk which are kind of like buffalo