Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

guts and bolts posted:

I have a feature-complete Dawnspiders deck and it's pretty gross but not especially fun. I run into problems with Freljord beef gates from time to time but if you just want to put down guys and win games, Dawnspiders is the way to go. I'm cruising through ranked with it in very short order. I had to work yesterday so I've only reached rank 11 or 12 on the weekly vault. Which I also have no idea how it works? Every level increases the rarity of the chest, or... -- is there a maximum? What should I be aiming at each week?

I believe the weekly vault caps out at level 14, but I'm not sure.

I'm also using Dawnspiders, but I'm missing like an Elise and maybe 1 or 2 other cards but it hasnt been an issue. I love the deck personally, its a complete monster. I can totally see Dawnspeakers getting a nerf. My mobalytics page says im 19-4, 83% win % with it. I forgot to stream it for like 3 or 4 wins at one point, so its more like 23-4. Also one of my loses was just stupidly bad rng. I didnt get a single really playable card till around turn 4 so I couldnt block a tiny bit of damage, and had the guy not killed me that round I would have easily wiped him the next turn.

Speaking of streaming. I hate having to stream using the twitch app so that I can see my stats in the game. I really hope they get around to adding in an in game stats page. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/541797952 This was one of my most favorite moments of mine so far. Ignore the sound I was watching another streamer while I played and like I said because you have to stream to track stats it was picked up. This guy got too drat greedy and I got a lucky Rhasa draw. He totally had lethal on me with his elusives but he just had to play 1 more card which not only cleared a minion to allow me to play another card but it also allowed Rhasas ability to trigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Now that everyone has switched to elusive decks I am losing a bunch with Dawnspiders. I've more than doubled my total losses in only like 2 hours of playing today.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I think I'll stop playing until they balance elusive more. Its so much fun having every game just be the same elusive cards.