Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Feels like the Frejlord spell mechanics are pretty bad because there's so many ways to work around their 0 power or 3 health card requirements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

quote:

Keep in mind that pretty much everything has a chance to upgrade: Capsules can upgrade to Epic or Wild Capsules, chests can upgrade to the next tier, cards can upgrade to the next rarity up or turn into a wildcard. Upgrades can even chain to increase your reward more than once, though we don’t think we’ve made this as clear of a hype moment as we’d like it to be (yet).

Also, you’ll never get a fourth copy of any card in LoR, since three is the max you can use. If it’s a Common or Rare, it’ll be replaced with Shards (25 and 75, respectively). If it’s an Epic or Champion, it will be rerolled into another card of the same rarity. Once you’ve unlocked ALL Epics and Champions, extra copies will also be rerolled into Shards (300 and 1000, respectively).

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
My vault level 9 (2 plats and a gold) was 1300 shards, 24 greens and 4 blues (I think).

You'd make like 4 packs a week from dailies on Hearthstone? So that would be 25 cards, you could grind for more and get better results from arena but then that's more grind.

So doing the dailies gives better return than the dailies in Hearthstone, grinding more until level 13 is far, far better than just grinding wins in Hearthstone.

Arena vs Expedition is a different question.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

General Morden posted:

it's really dumb because I had to install and run LoL just so they could help me with my runeterra account

it's like 100% because of the really inept handling of how they chose to roll out the riot account system

I expected to find this game on the League launcher too at first. They've got like six games coming and didn't make a unified launcher, which is weird.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

njsykora posted:

My gut feeling is they'd reset the region tracks each season so people can use them to get the new cards. Extending them would probably go against the stated goal of it being possible for everyone to build a complete card collection without hard grinding before season's end if they maintain the later stages XP requirement growth.

That's an official goal? Man what a change from Hearthstone