Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Basic question here

What the heck do those icons mean? I thought I had gotten free card things from twitch prime and that’s what those are but there’s no indication of how to obtain them in game

MinionOfCthulhu fucked around with this message at 19:03 on May 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Was reading through an article about Valorant and I saw this statement: “Riot Games' recent dip into the digital CCG genre has demonstrated that not all its ventures are smash hits, even if you happened to create a game as successful as League of Legends.” How is Legends of Runeterra doing overall? I just started it, finished the tutorials and have played a few AI games. I’m enjoying it thus far.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I am very new and not good but I am very much enjoying the deck I made so far. I looked up good budget decks and this one that looked interesting based on the write up I read. It's based around The Undying and building them up with cards that kill them. Interesting idea but I can't get it to work much. I then found this deck that includes a lot of sea monsters, Thresh, Nautilus and Maokai and it's very good which adds to the argument that Deep is Very Good since I am winning games with it. It's a lot of fun and as a bonus has characters I like! Also I got to get the leveled up Maokai thing going and the animation was very fun.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Every time they change lore it’s for the worse. The idea of summoners were cool, they ruined my boy Trundle and they took out the cool disabled representation that they had when they turned Swain into Draco Malfoy’s Dad.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I don’t know how good Teemo is in actual play but during Expeditions I keep picking him whenever given the chance and danged if they didn't manage to replicate playing as him in LoL

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

When the gently caress

Are we getting Tahm Kench

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

:toot:

Do we know what his stats are?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I ran into Fiora for the first time.

I don’t like Fiora.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

The preview for Taric is up on their YouTube. I forgot how lame his new voice is compared to the chill of the old one.

Oh but as a card he seems pretty good

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Aurelion Sol revealed today

Big ok’ dragon, and he brings dragon buddies

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Pilchenstein posted:

Hot take: expeditions suck and they should add a faster way to cash in the tokens than drafting a full deck and surrendering, then waiting another twenty minutes to do it again :v:

Why would you do that instead of play?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Man I don’t know what the gently caress is going on but I have yet to win a game all day. I’m like 0/10. :whoptc:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

gently caress yes my favorite champ, now in POG form

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

neaden posted:

KDA is not in regular Runeterra, they are a kpop band living in our reality who post on twitter accounts.
Seraphine in Runeterra though is also a famous singer, but instead of kpop she in in Piltover and her music is powered by the souls of skarners dead family.

Well to be fair all of Piltover's hextech is powered by Skarner's dead family

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Shurima is a whole lot of fun. I put together an Azir Renekton mono deck and having them both out, playing the level up spell and then having them level up again because of the sun disc is just :discourse:

Cost me all my shards but WORTH IT

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Okay, Fiora is a lot of fun. I cobbled together a mono Fiora deck with some Shurima and it's a blast. Its one of those things where things go perfectly and Fiora en gardes her way to four kills or she dies and I have nothing else that can win the game.
FINALLY, A WORTHY OPPONENT

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Dawgstar posted:

Deep decks unnerve me. Nothing but terrible experiences on the wrong side of them save like one time I had copies of Hush so I'd play it on the giant sea monsters and Tahm Kench would eat them. Appetizers aplenty, indeed.

"I 'ave no equal!"
*Opponent plays Culling Strike*

Well she isn't wrong: that's not her equal, it's way above her. :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I tried out that Teemo Caitlyn deck and just can’t get it to work, I think I’m 1/12 with it. :[