Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

alnilam posted:

you know when luke is going to degobah in his X-wing and he's like "no R2 I'd like to keep it on manual for a while" implying it's kind of a long flight

how long is luke in there. where does he poo poo, or peepee?

in emergencies you can shove a blaster up your rear end on very low setting and just sort of vaporize the poo poo before it has to come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

vyelkin posted:

in emergencies you can shove a blaster up your rear end on very low setting and just sort of vaporize the poo poo before it has to come out

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster up yo butthole.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

how did this make it to a second page

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Roman Reigns posted:

she'll make page 2 past light speed

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Roman Reigns posted:

i think you mean page number two

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

vyelkin posted:

i think you mean page number two

:vince:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I would poo poo in that thing turbo hard out of spite for it.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

alnilam posted:

you know when luke is going to degobah in his X-wing and he's like "no R2 I'd like to keep it on manual for a while" implying it's kind of a long flight

how long is luke in there. where does he poo poo, or peepee?

He put it down in that swamp for us to never find out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

I would poo poo in that thing turbo hard out of spite for it.

leave a swamp so foul you could find yoda living in it

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Here’s the Wookiepedia article on toilets:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Toilet

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!

Chrs posted:

Here’s the Wookiepedia article on toilets:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Toilet

I would like to understand the process of the brave Wookipedia editor who studiously catalogues each and every mention of a toilet or 'vacc-tube' as they are known, as they joyously devour each new Star Wars book the day of release, hoping for a mention of toilets that will shed new insight into the Star Wars multiverse, and ideally fall into A or B Canon, and perhaps one day, if the stars line up right - their wish will be granted and they will reveal a mention in G-Canon, thus validating their life's work, featuring a new mention on the front page.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This thread is not of the light side.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that wookiepedia article says toilets are also known as vacc tubes, which implies they are a tube that sucks your poo poo out into the vacuum of space to turn it into debris or space junk

please in the new disney+ special edition of whichever movie it is where they say they have to plot their hyperspace jump ahead of time to not run into stars or planets, have them add "or frozen chunks of poo poo floating through space for all eternity"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Since space travel is so common busy planets like coruscant must develop rings of poo poo around them. Like a poop saturn

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Shields for ships were not originally military but designed to protect against poop hitting your windows at 7000 km/s.

that loving plunger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tulip posted:

that loving plunger

how has no one, myself included, commented on the bath broom until now??