Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I've always pronounced it "Zeh-behss".

:allears: Amazing. Can wall jump 5 seconds into the game, gets stumped by a ground-level destructible block. And you must have tried shooting literally everything else in that "room" aside from that one block!

This is gonna be fun. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Yeah, Youtube seems to default to 480p a lot for me, too. Manually setting the quality higher usually fixes it. I think it might be trying (and failing) to auto-set to your Internet/Wifi speeds.

Also, has anyone else had a problem with Youtube where sometimes it will report higher quality than it's actually running at? Videos will sometimes say they're set to 720p, but look more like 480p or lower quality, and manually setting the quality will cause Youtube to properly display.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Yeah weapon switching with select isn't bad, and the only other places it could really be (L/R or a face button) are either worse or already used for stuff I don't want to change. What really bothered me was the fire/jump/run controls, IIRC.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Bruceski posted:

I don't think bounty hunter is a cultural difference for all of Japan, just a misunderstanding on the part of the folks at Nintendo who used it for "cool space explorer". Mercenary or Ronin could describe her as well.
"Mercenary" has a lot of the same "gun-for-hire" connotations as "bounty hunter", perhaps even more so. The answer is obvious; make the setting Space Wild West and call her a Drifter, or go with the half-garbled in translation Wild Arms option of "Dream Chaser".

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I think Episode 7 has a bit of audio desync.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Speaking as someone who also didn't get the "troll room" (I'm also mostly blind on SM, and watching this LP is basically my first experience with the game), I feel like this one is on us, Nat. The signs were there, we just didn't pick up on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Cerebral Bore posted:

Especially if they watch a reverse boss order speedrun.
Yeah, my vote goes to reverse boss order.