Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Hey, welcome to the Mos Eisley Spaceport Cantina. come on in and have a drink! Our bartender makes a mean Bespin Fizz. We can also do a Fuzzy Tauntaun, if that's to your liking. And of course, the classic Jawa Juice--it is what we're famous for. And uh... we have, ugh, wine.

So pull up a chair, order a drink, and listen to some of the best Jizz in the quadrant.

Oh, and no droids.

Seriously, droids stay out of this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm not a droid

Roger Roger

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Wookipedia posted:

Bespin Fizz was a fizzy[1] alcoholic beverage[2] served at Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY.[4] It was red in color and served smoking in a tall and thin glass.[2] The drink was suitable for human consumption and shared its name with the planet Bespin.[1] .

Behind the scenes
Bespin Fizz is one of the alcoholic beverages set to be sold to customers at the Oga's Cantina bar at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge upon the opening of the themed land at both Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios in 2019. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019.[2]

The menu's description reads, "Rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl."[5]

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
*smokes a thing*
*drinks a thing*
*drinks a smokey thing*

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Hey, watch it! I have the death sentence in 12 systems!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

does anyone want to fight

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ah, I love jizz~

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
let that jizz wash over you

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gimmie a Qui Gon Jin Fizz.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Gimmie a Qui Gon Jin Fizz.

We make those with whiskey, that okay? Last creature to order one was under the mistaken impression that we mixed it with gin. Hoo boy, did they make a stink about it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dash Rendar posted:

We make those with whiskey, that okay? Last creature to order one was under the mistaken impression that we mixed it with gin. Hoo boy, did they make a stink about it.

Hey wait. You look familiar. I have 12 bounty contracts in my ship right now. Bah, I'll check 'em later. Whiskey is fine.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Get me a milk... CHOCOLATE!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It is I, your most beloved Ortolan and Jizz-wailer, Max Rebo.

Please, no autographs. I do it not for fame, but for Jizz.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
If I give you 5 credits will you play some Metallica?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
"What's Metallica?"
"Is that some Geonosian band?"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I heard it was a bunch of Ewoks. Light listening.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pour some syrupy liquor into my costume shop fright mask of a face, and jizz in my ears

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

*walks in and stands awkwardly in the entrance for a few seconds* Large Marge sent me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwn_DbDTiSo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Oh god oh god I'm so nervous. Hey can someone like, go talk to that girl in the green over there for me. I'll just stand by the bar. Put out the vibe.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
"Dude you totally missed it last week!"

"What happened?"

"You remember that dromo --"

"Yeah, I remember you."

"That was one . . . You know what, gently caress you. I'm talking about Pondo."

"He was a dromo? No poo poo, never would have guessed."

"Yeah, a pretty serious one too. He has a record in a bunch of systems but get this, he got caught on Alderaan."

"Don't they have the death penalty if you get caught loving a droid?"

"Yes. So he's here with his creepy friend--"

"Now THAT guy has sex with robots."

"I'm not a droid lover, but please don't use that word. But yes, he totally does. Anyway, this dripper and his dad come in here. Now, get this, they try to bring some droids in."

"That's loving illegal!"

"I know, straight from the farm, it was unreal. Now, those droids are close enough to violate Pondo's parole. So he's pissed and gets in their faces. His creepy buddy joins in and acts like they are hardasses instead of robot fuckers. poo poo, now you've got me saying it. Anyway the old dude must have been a vet or something because he had a lightsaber so he just up and kills them."

"What?"

"Yeah there was blood everywhere!"

"What did you do?"

"I'm talking to you, aren't I? What do you think I did? I kept my head down and tried to slowly make my way to the door. But not look like I'm trying to get to the door."

"So what happened?"

"The cops were already there because some dude smoked another dude for no reason. But when that happened they must have called the white helmets in."

"Troopers came?"

"A whole lot of them. It was crazy man."

"Crazy, did they get them?"

"I think they maybe got away? I'm not sure and I don't want to know."

"Maclunkey"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Don't bother me Im loving doing some SALT over here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

what, hypothetically, would a droid order were it allowed into a cantina

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i dunno... but i am lookin at PinheadSlim's avatar and wondering if I missed a droid. my hand hovers over the probe button...

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

what if the droid ban isn't because of anti-droid racism but because droids don't buy anything at the bar and instead take up space that could be occupied by paying customers. that's long-time-ago stage capitalism for you

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Why no droids?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Fsmhunk posted:

Why no droids?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dash Rendar posted:

i dunno... but i am lookin at PinheadSlim's avatar and wondering if I missed a droid. my hand hovers over the probe button...

I'm innocent! That's just an exo-skeleton piloted by a nearly dead human, I promise. More importantly, I totally spend credits.

Barkeep! One refreshment that a totally normal lifeform would typically purchase.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Guy likes to chop people’s arms off. Not my problem.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Roth posted:

Get me a milk... CHOCOLATE!

Sorry mack we only have blue.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i know you guys have theme drinks like Mindtrick Martinis and Luke Lagers and whatever but i honestly just want a normal rum and coke right now ok?

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern
Just one more round, friend,
Then homeward bound, friend.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fsmhunk posted:

Why no droids?

Oi, no droids allowed in the cantina! Get your transforming metal rear outta here!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm innocent! That's just an exo-skeleton piloted by a nearly dead human, I promise. More importantly, I totally spend credits.

Barkeep! One refreshment that a totally normal lifeform would typically purchase.

my 40K lore extends to Dawn of War, so my apologies fellow lifeform.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
(Thank you Fsmhunk for posting in this thread. I've been waiting over 24 hours to probate a "droid" avatar for coming in here, haha.)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Drinks down, hands up! This is the Empire. We have reason to believe there is rebel scum in this establishment. Now show me your ID chit!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the little bat guy just bit me

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

cuntman.net posted:

does anyone want to fight

*cracks knuckles*
Ok bub lets go

*Jizz intensifies*

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
Beep boop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
One warp-core breach and a deathstick, please.