Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

*R2D2ishly*

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a hauler
I wish I had a ball droid
if I did I would ball her
I wish I had a rolling rheostat sycophant
and a vox voice talker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Can someone turn that noise off so we can listen to actual music?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I've got a craving

for jizz!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
why are droids so desperate to get in here? it's like the drat things are programmed for it

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
you guys hear the one about the bad run in beggar's canyon?

yeah, it goes "womp womp"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am a CGI monster with no head that pours the drink into a gaping maw where my navel would be and burps loudly.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
soooo not a droid then? sure, come on in.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dash Rendar posted:

soooo not a droid then? sure, come on in.

guri, a sexy blonde human female, walks seductively into the bar casting a sultry glance at Wuher

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
*sweats Dash Rendarly*

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
*nervous hooded man enters*

haha hey, y'all cool with lobots?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

beep boop

my designation is R2DeezNutz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Goddrat, doesn't look like I'm getting any tonight

I heard Mos Eisley was the place to pick up some strange wool on the Rim, but I'm tellin' ya...at least half these singles are droids. They got enough fake skin - I'm hoping it's fake - to make it past that big detector panel by the door, but you start talking to them and it's

K-OO K-OO

K-LUCK-UCK

FRESHEN ME DRINK STARSAILOR

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Isometric Bacon posted:

Got you sorted bro, no hologram needed.

Did I ask for a claymation BBNBS? gently caress no. I wanna see some big blue tiddies, specifically of the holographic variety. Goddamn.

Also please send up a bottle of mammal larva oil to my room., and some synthehol (or whatever you hicks call it around here). I'm not that picky about the proof I guess but it's real important that it be combustible in a standard nitrox atmosphere, ok?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I, a tall skinny man in a trenchcoat, stroll into the cantina and order a beer. Joke's on you, bartender - I'm actually a nine-year-old boy standing on an R2 droid

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
(I'm the R2 droid)

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

it's not easy to stand on an astromech those domes are slippery as hell, I say give the kid a drink. shoot the droid.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Flavius Aetass posted:

(I'm the R2 droid)

I would kick you out but... I'm retired. Bartender! Blue milk for myself and my chirping friend here.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
*throwing up blue milk in the bathroom for an hour from my vomit hatch*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Flavius Aetass posted:

(I'm the R2 droid)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

the cantina's in good hands :unsmith:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So are we all just pretending we can’t see the Wookie masturbating in the corner booth or...?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Let the Wookie whack.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Oh, him? That's just ol'Jerrhka doing his thing. What do you think makes the milk blue?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Hey can we get some synthjizz on the jizzbox?

When the Empire comes around
You must Whiphid

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So are we all just pretending we can’t see the Wookie masturbating in the corner booth or...?

ItBreathes posted:

Let the Wookie whack.

:hai:

Wookies are known to rip your balls off if they lose.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
*record scratch that sounds like 'wookie wookie wack'*

my backpack's got jets

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We've got an awful lot of stickied threads here these days! I grow worried if we leave this one stickied not only do we risk blocking up the pipes for all the wonderful new star wars threads most assuredly on the way in the near future but we're also risking encouraging a gathering of fifty people or more in here! Heck we don't even have a single medical droid checking temperatures at the door!

That said this is a thread institution at this point. Prior to taking any action I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Well I mean if we have to get rid of it we can burn it down and make it look like an accident to get the insurance money like most cantinas

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

reignofevil posted:

We've got an awful lot of stickied threads here these days! I grow worried if we leave this one stickied not only do we risk blocking up the pipes for all the wonderful new star wars threads most assuredly on the way in the near future but we're also risking encouraging a gathering of fifty people or more in here! Heck we don't even have a single medical droid checking temperatures at the door!

That said this is a thread institution at this point. Prior to taking any action I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Well I know one thing-- we don't need anymore goddamn wolfmen in here

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Well I mean if we have to get rid of it we can burn it down and make it look like an accident to get the insurance money like most cantinas

as long as you make it look like tusken raiders did it

I'm not too worried about big crowds personally. The Empire wouldn't have given us these dope helmets without some kind of air filter built into-why are you guys laughing?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i say keep it forever!

i am also biased!

this thread may also be a bit stale i dunno!

i am conflicted!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

Well I know one thing-- we don't need anymore goddamn wolfmen in here

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jagshemash! My name a Watto! Have you seen... MY WIIIFE?!?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
(((Toydarians)))

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

reignofevil posted:

I'll kill the medical droid.

NO DROIDS!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

La morte non ha sesso
Who's a Sith gotta kill to get a drink in this place

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Younglings.

Wait wait, no, that sign says Yuengling.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ItBreathes posted:

Younglings.

:discourse:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ItBreathes posted:

Younglings.

one is owned by a chud and the other got owned by a stud :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

My wife have a vagine that hang like a Jedi sleeve!