Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

The man was stunningly well dressed. He had a smart looking jacket, and a really neat looking cape, the lining of which was shimmering and sparkling in more than Oriental splendour, which is a great deal of splendour indeed, just ask Kipling.

I've sometimes wondered about that, like in other circumstances where someone's banned from training or whatever. I mean surely if it's legal for them to go out and exercise in this manner, AFL can't actually do anything about it if, hypothetically of their own volition, someone goes out and exercises with a ball with one of their mates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

The man was stunningly well dressed. He had a smart looking jacket, and a really neat looking cape, the lining of which was shimmering and sparkling in more than Oriental splendour, which is a great deal of splendour indeed, just ask Kipling.

So where's the cutoff? Is there one?

I will be representing all players accused of unauthorised training and employing the haggling defence.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

snaeksikn posted:

hot take: if conferences are good enough for the womens comp

let me stop you there

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

footy is bad actually

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

soft drinks are bad actually

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

realbez posted:

Adelaide FC needs a hard reboot. Start the whole thing again with absolutely no one currently involved.

But actually yeah

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Feels like this pretty much fits my hypothetical description of 'just a couple of mates exercising' and none of the AFL's drat business.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Quantum Shart posted:

Holy gently caress the guidance from state health bodies is "arbitrary" and unnecessary now. You loving backward dipshit.

They were actually complying with the guidance from the state health body I think?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

cmndstab posted:

this thread is better than that crap.

is it tho?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

snaeksikn posted:

They might as well bring back names on players jumpers imo

Yes. Also scrap the bounce and the father/son rule.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Just cancel footy

forever

and then wait for the apocalypse to finish us all off

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

All teams should move to Antarctica.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

This East Coast elitism has always been very weird and unfounded.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

We are all agreed that the North half of Australia sucks though, right?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

This is a dumb and bad idea and footy still sucks

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

teacup posted:

Donít bother, the other states love a VIC/NSW punching bag and this is an easy hit for them

Kinda feels like it's a bit of a two way street there.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

teacup posted:

It really isnít, we donít even think about the western states enough to hit them

lol ok mate

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Extremely good imo

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Was hoping for another draw

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Yeah OK I'm on the Lions/Freo bandwagons for the rest of the season, but also probably not watching any matches

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I'm glad Charlie Cameron still rules.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I actually don't know off the top of my head what other Camerons there are.

But, yes.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

OK now I have some kind of list, Charlie's still the best.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

It's very rude, but completely understandable, to wish death on poor Sammy just because he's a total trashbag of a human being.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Is this the first time Crows have lost to GC?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Well if the body eventually fights it off, there would have to be two consecutive days in there somewhere, in which day one you test positive, day two you test negative.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Hello I have signed up to the new forum is someone going to make an AFL thread for me to live in please?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

monolithburger posted:

Grain of salt, but that forum doesn't sound great?

What sounds not great about it? Is it the lack of domestic abusers in upper management?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I don't like being tricked into a view of a man's anus tbh

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I still don't really want to see it, and if it was a mainstay of the forums moving forward, I would probably not stick around.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I may be actively cheering for Charlie Cameron against the Crows, tomorrow.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Go for the Brisbane Lions because Charlie Cameron is the best.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Memento posted:

I wonder if that's his excuse for being a fascist as well

Do I wanna know what this is about?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Adelaide vs GWS is one of the first close games I can remember this whole season

Those two teams haven't played this season.

I thought you might've meant Port Adelaide vs GWS, but they haven't played either. EDIT: wait, they just did.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Hooray Crows still the undisputed worst and justifying my steadfast refusal to watch a single game of 'Ronaball

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I don't need to see any because I'm not going to watch them!

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

gay picnic defence posted:

It's Adelaide, of course they're miserable. Aside from the footy what else do the poor fuckers have to do? Go to church?

At the moment, go outside.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

I think the actual disagreement here is not necessarily on whatever happened in the past, but on the idea that Carlisle being a jerk could be described as the Saints being 'back to their rapey ways'.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Solemn Sloth posted:

Iím glad Riminton went so hard on Hardwick there, itís utterly hosed

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

Testekill posted:

Ugh, Bulldogs vs Crows today. Whoever wins, everyone loses

P. sure Bulldogs win.