Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Quantum Shart posted:

https://twitter.com/FOXFOOTY/status/1257090729270054912

Good job Police, take advantage of someone cause you find crossdressing hilarious

"The police are utterly disgusted at people sharing this photo around. Yes, this photo. The one we're sharing right here."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

You Am I posted:

That may be the alleged case, but leaking out photos of Laidley being interviewed is loving disgusting, as well as News Corpse putting them up on their associated websites

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-04/dean-laidley-former-north-melbourne-coach-in-custody-stalking/12210590

Regardless of the criminal outcome for the officer in question, VicPol are probably about to owe Dean a very very large sum of money.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jaeger O'Meara broke his skull in training, doesn't look too bad because they're not operating, needs a clearance to play in R2

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

lol Big Footy exposed data for their ~hundred thousand users, including abusive private messages, and had to be told about it by a security company doing random routine testing of forum websites

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solemn Sloth posted:

League is bad, rugby is alright

which is the one that had the 19 year old kid on three different steroids?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Saw Jack Riewoldt at In-A-Pickle Deli in Hampton yesterday at lunchtime, he ordered a chunky chicken and avocado sandwich on multigrain, with cheese.

Confirmed that the best sandwiches in Melbourne are the worst base for goal-kicking.

edit: wrong cousin

Memento fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 11, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

nothing like being a loving Demons fan to see defeat snatched from the jaws of victory

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm seeing that he trained yesterday with the squad.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Periphery posted:

Thank god.

Dons V Dees game has been postponed.

That being said Gil doesn't know if he trained with them this morning

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hey so can the Demons just get the four points?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

nahh, I don't think Essendon did anything other than be unlucky

Having said that, on the Fox Footy broadcast, they just showed some footage of McKenna blasting both his nostrils out onto the turf at training earlier this week

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I heard someone talking about if both teams have an eight or nine day layoff between games that they could get it done midweek. Here's hoping.

...or just give the four points to the Demons, would also be fine

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Collingwood investigating the alleged abuse at Collingwood, pictured.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1276803609103986688

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This week I will be blaming the Demon's performance on the long layoff, thereby neatly making it Essendon's fault.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

snaeksikn posted:

lol QLD has refused to let Richmond into the state

https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1277415851012976641?s=19

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

AFL: "So, Collingwood, you feel that this penalty is too harsh?

Collingwood: "Yes, yes we do."

AFL: "Very well. Steele, can you tell us your version of events that evening?"

Steele Sidebottom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR84xDM7UWA

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Who's number eight for the Eagles? He might want to think about what he's going to do next week

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NPR Journalizard posted:

I don't know who is responsible for the mullets on the Eagles team but they should be ashamed of themselves

Guarantee they're giving each other haircuts in the hotel

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

gay picnic defence posted:

How does that sort of thing get accidentally tweeted?

He's blaming his broken phone

I wonder if that's his excuse for being a fascist as well

Like, "here's the phone that I totally didn't just throw into a wall to cover for being a fuckhead, but in fact was trying to take notes on"

Memento fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jul 9, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Well maybe fascist is too harsh but there sure is a lot of Ben Shapiro, Rita Panahi and Dana Loesch in his likes on twitter.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Periphery posted:

get in the loving bin umpires

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

gently caress me I thought Nic handing him a new phone was photoshopped.

What a power move

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

realbez posted:

Bruce describes Jordan Degoey being charged with indecent assault as a hiccup

Australian media member willing to ignore football player crimes, also in news just to hand, water still wet

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

thepokey posted:

What with the WCE dude at the end coming in the try flatten the Freo dude for no reason?

literally nothing like a football player for coming in at the very end of a contest and flattening someone for a perceived slight

it's a dog act, but everyone does it

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Did I hear right that the Roos have just kicked the highest score all season?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

"I finally have an AFL contract, but at what cost?"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm not sure if this is a contentious statement, but if a player broke their hand last week, and had surgery for it six days ago, and you keep smacking him in that hand, you're a oval office.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Carlisle got into it a bit with Rampe, and smacked at his hand several times

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

cmndstab posted:

Wasn't it Baker that got some giant suspension based on that once?

I think he copped it for doing like eight different things in one game, one of which happened to be going after an injured Steve Johnson

I mean, Baker has since been banned for life from any form of football competition in the country, so maybe he was going easy on Johnson

I would have liked to have thought that the Saints had moved on from their shithead rape-y ways, but I guess there's a little bit of holdover

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

boy undead posted:

lmao that's some jump

No you're totally right, they were cleared by police that time when two members of the leadership group were loving the same underage girl and she got pregnant, and naked pictures of them and one other player leaked onto the internet, and they paid off the girl, perfectly fine behaviour

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Nutsngum posted:

You are mixing two entirely different things together there and also making a bunch of poo poo up at the same time. Good effort dumbass.

Did the Saints never pay off an underage schoolgirl when she was knocked up by one of their players? Did that specific girl not leak nude photos of their leadership group? Guess I remember wrong, my apologies.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

what the gently caress is this 6-0 bullshit

we're at the point where it's like "last time this happened women couldn't vote"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solemn Sloth posted:

The last time Melbourne went 6-0 melbourne missed the finals

I look forward to us missing the finals again in 2021