Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Why not go as the Valentine's day clitoris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Sjs00 posted:

Why not go as the Valentine's day clitoris

You need a date for that. Doing it alone would be too sad

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Icochet posted:

You need a date for that. Doing it alone would be too sad

Just to be clear is this what we're talking about

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That costume should be in every high school biology classroom in the world

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Kinda wish there was a more anatomical full clitoris costume, look like the aliens from Abyss or some poo poo....

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Fartbox posted:

Some women have big rear end clits and some have like tiny dots. It's always in the same place though so its never hard to find

You fool! Even if we assume only ones woman has all the clitorii, the Earth still moves. It's never in the same place!

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Scientists have recently revealed that the James Webb Space Telescope, originally built to locate distant Earth-like planets and survey our nearby galaxy, also has the capability to conduct a search for that which most eludes us here on Earth. The clitoris.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i thought i found it in the woods but it turned out to just be bigfoot :(

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Booty Pageant posted:

big clit big life

Looking for that big clit energy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Energy with Chynese characteristics

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
It was me. I was the first person in history to discover and touch a clit (hands and kiss, too).

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I think the joke was more than most men are selfish lovers and not that the the clitoris is literally difficult to locate

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

pile of brown posted:

I think the joke was more than most men are selfish lovers and not that the the clitoris is literally difficult to locate

i think the joke is that you smell and are bad at sex

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pile of brown posted:

ok wet blanket you dont need to tell us your life story

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

pile of brown posted:

Okay, so where exactly is it?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
https://reductress.com/post/five-pairs-of-pants-that-can-find-your-clit-faster-than-brian/

quote:

Fall is quickly approaching, which means it’s the perfect time to shop for pants. And since you would like to be sexually satisfied while also remaining in a monogamous relationship with Brian, why not narrow your search to pants that ride up riiiight into your clit? Here are five pairs of pants that will be better at targeting your clit than your loving boyfriend of two years and three months

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Apathy420 posted:

It was me. I was the first person in history to discover and touch a clit (hands and kiss, too).

What year was this?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
ach! ye hear that ghastly baying in the moors last night! twas that devlish clitoris again, i'm certain of it!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

ach! ye hear that ghastly baying in the moors last night! twas that devlish clitoris again, i'm certain of it!

For a minute i thought The Case Of The Crimson Nodule would be a great Holmes story but a) Holmes wouldn't be interested and b) in the end Watson would just shoot it with his revolver and nobody wants to read that

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
lol i think there could be a pretty good short story there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Aye, I found it once, in my youth. A fickle little thing she is though, and I lost her all those years ago, slipped through my fingers like so many grains of sand. I’ve oft dared to hope I might see her again someday, a smile upon her lips. But alas, I fear my days are near their end, and as they pass, one by one, so fades my dream.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Are you fuckers still looking for the clitoris? It's the end of my dick. Now get to work.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

Are you fuckers still looking for the clitoris? It's the end of my dick. Now get to work.

*loads snare gun*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

I pictured it somehow more.. romantic