Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is it pronounced clitoris or clitoris?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

lilbeefer posted:

We pronounce clitoris different in Australia and this episode was confusing for about 3 minutes until we worked it out

Did you think her name was Bunt?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I found it, but I put it back.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The secret to clit hunting is to never approach from the front. They look docile but have the forward facing stereoscopic vision of an apex predator. Sometimes even professionals forget this; it’s how we lost Steve Irwin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*busts into thread breathless, carrying the clitoris up high in both hands*

“Guys! I found it! The things...the things I had to do...awful...but I got it!”

*trips over a dropped cherry vape pen, clitoris flies through the air towards open storm drain, oddly placed inside of a thread*

“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Aye, I found it once, in my youth. A fickle little thing she is though, and I lost her all those years ago, slipped through my fingers like so many grains of sand. I’ve oft dared to hope I might see her again someday, a smile upon her lips. But alas, I fear my days are near their end, and as they pass, one by one, so fades my dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

Are you fuckers still looking for the clitoris? It's the end of my dick. Now get to work.

*loads snare gun*