Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Captain Tony is struggling. He tries to kung fu the alien menace, but gets out of breath halfway through his running jump kick, and has a panic attack. He starts seeing Counselor Melfi in secret

Featured:
- Evil admiral episode but its Tony's mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Admiral Junior believes he has commandeered the ship, but actually they just stick him in the holodeck for the whole series. He's senile and never notices that every evil alien is played by Bobby Bacala.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Chief of Operations Chris Moltinsanti, everyman, is the hardest working guy on the ship. Constantly put upon, he's the writers' go-to choice for who is to suffer this week. Married to Adriana, dancer at the Zada Zoom, the ship's officers' lounge.

Featured:
- The episode where Miles and Keiko's child goes through a time portal and grows up alone in the wilderness, except instead it's Chris and Adriana's child, and instead of a kid it's a bag of cocaine.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Chief of Security Silvio is a hard-nosed vulcan of few words. He's always pointing out that the logical thing to do is just wack the guy.

Featured:
- Silvio experience Pon'Farr, which he staves off by jacking off in the holodeck the whole episode. He's almost thwarted by Admiral Junior.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

First Officer Paulie is responsible for field work and ends up making first contact a lot of the time. He constantly has to explain how his diplomatic alien counterpart ends up dead.

Featured:
- Darmok, except he kills the alien out of frustration in the first ten minutes, there's no monster, and he almost dies from hypothermia after losing his shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Ensign Meadow is quick to point out exactly which starfleet regulation her father is breaking.