Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Eat My Fuc posted:

How do we know it won't be Roman Vs. Edge in a real retirement match for the guy since he didn't get to go out the way he wanted before beating ADR

This match would actually be something interesting and while I don't think anything they book will "move the numbers", I think it would actually appeal to the more casual fans that WWE has bled over the past few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

When Riddle went for the ripcord knee so many people at the bar panicked cause they thought he was going for a German

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I liked the unique booking and the general elimination sequencing, the Rumble is so often an most impressive feat of production combined with live-performing

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Charlotte is torn between Becky and Bayley, Sasha wins the Elimination Chamber, boom, we finally get the Four Horsewomen fatal four-way, which can main event.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kvantum posted:

Charlotte is torn between Becky and Bayley, Sasha wins the Elimination Chamber, boom, we finally get the Four Horsewomen fatal four-way, which can main event.

I'm down with this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kvantum posted:

I don't care anymore

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Namtab posted:

*me thinking about roman winning*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Crowd at the bar was super hot for the women’s Rumble. Lesnar dominating the first half of the men’s took the air out of the room. Plus, everyone was pretty drunk at that point. Good show overall. It’s mostly downhill from here.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shinjobi posted:

I don't care anymore

I'm basically there with you, should have been two years ago, but we get what we get. Thanks, Ronda. :|

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

What’s actually going to happen is Charlotte-Becky and Bayley-Sasha and Sasha and Bayley will get really hyped up about it and then like 24 hours before the show they’ll find out they get 6 minutes on the preshow.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Shinjobi posted:

I don't care anymore

Same here and it's sad because from what I remember of the NXT incarnation of the 4 Horsewomen, it was amazing. Unfortunately all of the magic dried up the instant they arrived on the main roster

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The Santina thing sucked and it was also terrible Beth was gushing blood and had to stay in the match just to pay off a lovely gag.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So they gave Brock the elimination record for no loving reason?
Is Vince just going to start literally ritualistically sacrificing every single worker he has for the sake of nourishing his muscle daddy?
Main event of Raw is Brock actually eating Jake Atlas's flesh.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ChrisBTY posted:

So they gave Brock the elimination record for no loving reason?
Tied it to make it extra loving stupid

Also yes he's feeding every gimmick to Brock to see him ruin all of them

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
i'd say "fire charlotte" but then she'd just go and infect an actual good promotion so the best recourse is to keep her under contract for eternity and seal away the evil from the rest of the world

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

TriffTshngo posted:

i'd say "fire charlotte" but then she'd just go and infect an actual good promotion so the best recourse is to keep her under contract for eternity and seal away the evil from the rest of the world

During that brief period where she wasn't in the main event she registered her indy name.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DeepDickPizza posted:

This match would actually be something interesting and while I don't think anything they book will "move the numbers", I think it would actually appeal to the more casual fans that WWE has bled over the past few years.

It's sad. I really like Edge, but wwe is so toxic right now I can't even be hosed to go look up the match after hearing he showed for the Rumble.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I just want to say that I really hated Seth having a bunch of dudes with him getting to interfere and nobody said poo poo about it

If that’s allowed, why isn’t undisputed era allowed to flood the ring, or imperium, or nexus, or the nwo, or whatever the gently caress

I’ll tell you why, when multiple dudes come out who aren’t managers, they get ejected from ringside, and it was dumb to allow those spots to happen. I know the logic of rumbles changes year to year but that was dumb and bad and Rollins has done more dumb and bad things in his time with WWE than good and not bad.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I turned it off when seth came out at 30. Imo the most boring rumble i’ve ever watched.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Wtf is rey mysterio wearing, strong power top energy

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Brock's body wad made for steroids

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF whens the ring collapsing

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Brock looking like an uncle that ripped a foul one on easter sunday breakfast

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Again has the brooding white man lookin at the ramp been replaced by the brooding white man that eyed on red beef, such is the stories that we tell

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
The man has grown long hair and come to terms with his mortality. There is no life without the crowd nor the clamour. He is at peace, looking ripped as hell.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Hellacious, that is what we choose to csll ourselves. Endless decrepit neglect as we oh poo poo samoa joe is on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Meadowhill posted:

The man has grown long hair and come to terms with his mortality. There is no life without the crowd nor the clamour. He is at peace, looking ripped as hell.

wanna frame this post