Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I’ll second that it’s a good game, but I don’t think I’d play it through again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Planetarian is one I always recommend to people who like Key but haven’t read it yet, just FYI though, it’s pretty short, like sub 15 hours.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

As someone who has not played raging loop, do the epilogues fill in the holes enough to make a cohesive whole, or does it kinda pull a zero time dilemma?

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I might give you and me and her a go after I finish yu-no. I’m enjoying it so far. I’m even kind of liking the whole it’s aliens thing they got going on, even if I’m not exactly correct about the reasoning or implications.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I’m looking for a mystery vn on the switch. Something like raging loop. I’ve already played Phoenix Wright, AI:TSF, root double, 2064, and murder by numbers. The closer to something like Murder by Numbers or Raging Loop where you’re explicitly solving murder mysteries, the better. Thanks in advance.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Yeah, that’s one on my radar, but I was wanting one sooner than that, I have a feeling it won’t be out until late March.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Have fun, it’s a good one.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Been waiting for it since it was announced. Pre-loaded it, and waiting impatiently.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

It’s not that bad. It’s certainly dated, and has a saggy middle, but the switch port is fine all things considered.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Let us know what you think, I loved it, personally. Giving your thoughts on the mystery is the best part of this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

If you’re playing the recently released version of Noah, have they patched the quotation marks back in?