Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what about vn's not made by AGE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XYrDqDgnA0

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Meiya is best girl

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

IMO it sounds like you should just read fate/stay night.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raging loop seems good

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my reaction whew boy i hope fuasashi is still gonna get his goddess gf

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the post darkness route scene with chiemi is good poo poo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Just got the true end of RL so while I'm waiting for everyone to catch up I'll just say this: rikkako is still best girl.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

klapman posted:

Also just finished the True Ending of Raging Loop. I'm satisfied, I think. How the gently caress did they add even more to the game though lmfao come on jesus christ I looked through the scenario chart almost every chapter has a new scene in it!!!! Come on!!!!

I think raging loop might beat pokemon gold/silver in this department because god drat

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Important advisory for raging loop post game: The revelation mode stuff applies to the hint corners as well. (I skimmed the tutorial but didn't see anything there).

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Muv Luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raging loop post game stuff: Got all the endings including the bonus two. They're both good poo poo so don't miss out on those.

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 6, 2020

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Imo you should not gently caress the maids for all eternity

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

that soundtrack kind of bops tho

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Well, canonical, of course not since people are going to like/dislike stuff differently. Muv-Luv Alternative is the highest rated VN on vndb and I think it's pretty overrated.

then perish

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ciconia made me cry 0/10

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i mean nekopara and clannad are right there

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

How can you be a homphobe and name yourself umu

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the japanese government is not taking strong enough measures to ensue the production of ciconia 2 is uninterrupted

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the protag in this first story in muv-luv photon melodies is a huge dork i hope someone noogies his rear end

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lol the second story on muv luv photonmelodies is the ultimate bait and switch a complete inverse of the main trilogy

e:

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 4, 2020

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Colonel posted:

that fha scene is one of the best scenes i've ever seen in a vn

As a Sakura Stan I hate it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Just read the alternative-side stories from Muv Luv Photonflowers and they were decce but I wish the marimo and chicken divers one had been more fleshed out.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mild excitment

https://twitter.com/muvluvseries/status/1344681674223841281?s=20

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

psychoJ posted:

finished umineko. very good, satisfying ending. don't know that i liked it as much as higurashi, but it was still thoroughly enjoyable.

might try reading ciconia later, or take a break from vns for a bit

ciconia is a must-read

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Its actually a pretty common take

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its out now https://twitter.com/muvluvseries/status/1357530191656964096?s=20

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

yeah its a huge gently caress up on their part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wow not only did they charge too much for TDA but it's running on an older engine than the steam ports of the ML trilogy.