Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Does Melba look sad 24/7 or something

edit: What Antiquated Pants said

Guilt inducing yes

Gonna be a fat cat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gleebster posted:

Puff, then.

The notorious C A T

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The_Continental posted:

Melba and Fudge are in top running at the moment.

Not gonna name her something rad like "shittles" because I've got young nieces and nephews. And I probably won't name her after your Lvl 14 chaotic good gnome bard like "stumblebum tumblebelly" or "sir chauncey percival higgenswallow esquire" because I'm not a insane cat weirdo.

edit: I'll throw nutmeg in the ring as well.

what about scamper

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

OMg. "Crouton"

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

That's a cute little grumpy cat

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
A friend from my childhood had a cat named Tango-man Little Big Man.

What is am saying is you should use a long name to be cool.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Milo and POTUS posted:

The notorious C A T

Voting for this

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Cute fuckin catte.

I see you've already named the wee fuzz ball, but I'm still going to offer my suggestion.

Impurrator Furryosa

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nice hands and shirt idiot :owned:

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

The_Continental posted:

NAME THIS FUCKIN CAT

R.I.P. KOBE BRYANT

What a perfect precious floof!
Lets have some options for this good girl:
Mewlissa, Spamantha, Crumbdrop,Brioche, Bundt Jake, Nyantendo 64, Tumbum, Hisstofur, Snugwump, Rocky Mountain Murder Inverter(so you can call her Remi for short), Feliciteeth, Claws for Concern, Pawla, Purrchance to Cream... hmmm, I'll have to think some more about it.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Name her Burps

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Turkle

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Turkle looks so sad stop verbally abusing her you monster.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I still think she should have an old lady name :colbert:

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Grunk.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
She with eyes that peer unto thine soul

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

~~~~**~*~*~*~*~PRECIOUS MOMENT ~*~*~*~*~**~~~~

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Waffle

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

ThePopeOfFun posted:

~~~~**~*~*~*~*~PRECIOUS MOMENT ~*~*~*~*~**~~~~

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Op
I'm invested now. Please consider letting GBS watch that darling baby kitty grow up. Like updates on her size, favorite toys, what she destroys, etc.
Our lil grumpy bitch mascot

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase
:love:

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Give it an ironic normal human name like Kevin or Mike

"This is my cat"

"Awww! What's his name??"

"Kevin. :geno:"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

YeahTubaMike posted:

I still think she should have an old lady name :colbert:

I suggested Pamela and I’m sticking with that.
A giant fluff called Pam.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of my friends has two dogs who are sisters with the best old lady names: Dorothy and Mabel.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
That cat looks so sad it kinda makes me sad. Name her Robert Smith.

Or SickNasty.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

pnurtis

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ralph Hurley posted:

I suggested Pamela and I’m sticking with that.
A giant fluff called Pam.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

One of my friends has two dogs who are sisters with the best old lady names: Dorothy and Mabel.

i like all three of those, but not as much as my own suggestions :colbert:

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dogs with people names are the best. My little guy's name is Vinnie, and my boss has a big floofy Bernese Mountain Dog named Hank.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

Lookit her fluffy widdle triangle tail! :3:

Nutmeg's a great name, 'cause it can be shortened to Nut.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MELBA UPDATES:

This cat is officially ours! She's paid for, registered, chipped, and going to the vet first thing tomorrow morning for her second round of vaccinations. She really likes home made chicken stock. She's very active and likes to wake us up by playing "tetherball" with the metal pulls on the bedside lamps. She likes chasing around her crinkly "sushi" toy and goes loving batshit for this jingly star fishing rod thing we got her.

So far shes pretty unflappable and adjusted incredibly well to apartment life. She is terrified of our 3 year old niece, but then again everyone is. We are having a group of the youngsters over this weekend for a sleepover so hopefully she can socialize and interact with them somewhat.

She's very interested in whatever is in your bowl. If you are sitting on the couch she will crawl out onto your leg and try to see in to your bowl and give it a sniff. I'm trying to discourage this behavior but GODDAMN THOSE EYES.

She's grown from ~600g to over 1kg now and is pretty much a lunchbox. She's ready to eat in the morning and has begun to recognize the sound of me filling her bowl up. Anyways, heres the sauce:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

excellent catte

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Percy! A Percy if I’ve ever seen one! Percival for fancy parties and Purr-cy paws for sleepy Sunday mornings! A poof and a floof!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Holy poo poo those eyes

I mean REALLY

GRETA LIKE

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

Percy! A Percy if I’ve ever seen one! Percival for fancy parties and Purr-cy paws for sleepy Sunday mornings! A poof and a floof!

Naming contest is over and goes to forums user SatansOnion with "Melba". If she hops on my wife's side of the bed in the morning she likes to clomp around and chase things but if there's space on my side she just chills out and stretches out and sleeps, much to my wife's chagrin.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The_Continental posted:

Naming contest is over and goes to forums user SatansOnion with "Melba". If she hops on my wife's side of the bed in the morning she likes to clomp around and chase things but if there's space on my side she just chills out and stretches out and sleeps, much to my wife's chagrin.

goode catte

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
do you have to brush out persians regularly or do they take care of themselves? I only have short hair cattes.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She needs a daily brush, which she enjoys mostly. Basically if I'm reading on the couch and she wants pats I just grab the brush and take the five minutes to do it. Whats counter-intuitive is that long haired cats are somehow easier to clean up after if you keep up with the grooming. Short haired cats leave little hard to pick up bits of hair, persians tend to leave soft clumps that you can pick up really easily.

In other news she really likes stinky shoes. When I take off my running shoes she crams her head right into them. Kinky.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I love her, she is extra adorable

Congratulations

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
roscooo p coltrane

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The_Continental posted:

NAME THIS FUCKIN CAT

R.I.P. KOBE BRYANT

Goon.

Where's the goon?
Has the goon been fed yet?
Its time for the goon to get her shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Spinz posted:

I detect attitude in that lil face lol

Already

She’s a tortoiseshell, so of course. Cats with that coloring seem especially prone to hijinks, in my experience.

post="501988034"]
current mood:

I hate the camo hidey-box thing (all cat gear came free from the shop) and will probably build something that better suits my aesthetic but for now shes camo-cat.
[/quote]

I’m on a tiny phone and seriously did not see her for a moment. I think that camo cat hides-hole works quite well for her aesthetics.

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 13, 2020