Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

it doesn't even have the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
It’s the highest quality pizza of the low quality pizzas

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my local dominos doesnt know how to disable use of an expired 50% off coupon via the website

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

It’s the highest quality pizza of the low quality pizzas

legitimate evaluation, it should be treated with (some) care.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Is that printed on the bottom?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Whoever did that knew exactly what he was doing. It’s been like that for at least a few years.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A man dilating his copious anus with both hands, and inside the anus is another hand poking out. This is disturbing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think it's instructions for how to keep your pizza warm :confused:

Spread your cheeks and have a friend shove the box in there!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they presumably had to print a diagram of how to hold a pizza box because people kept holding pizza boxes wrong. i suspect the ovens have similar visual warnings about not sticking your dick into them.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I had an ex who used to love Domino's, it is the most miserable cardboard pizza ever. The only reason to eat Domino's is for the gimmicky stuffëd crusts and even then what the gently caress you're just ignoring what's supposed to be the best part, the pizza. Fortunately I live in working class England so there are incredible pizza places on every corner until Brexit happens and they abandon our doomed stinking racist country and watch us sink into the ocean. Maybe we can use the stiff rear end dry Domino's pizzas as a raft and stuff the bloated seawater-filled corpses passing by into the crusts for future burial

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol if you actually order tasteless garbage chain pizza

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

When I was in high school we would have pizza some days in the cafeteria. You might think that was a good thing but it wasn't because the crust was slimy, the sauce was gray, and the cheese was a sheet of rubber that slid off at the slightest provocation. Anyway bad pizza isn't the worst thing in the world but it's still fairly high up there

Cool goat man box

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Pick any Turkish* immigrant you want, have him pretend to be an Italian and open a take-away restaurant, the pizza will be better than Domino's.

*replace with ethnicity of your choice.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Looking forward to the 'Big Sausage Pizza' box design.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I had Dominoes recently it was pretty good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sometimes fast, cheap and adequately edible is just what you need in a pizza.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Has anyone said Dominoatse.cx yet?

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Skeleton Ape posted:

When I was in high school we would have pizza some days in the cafeteria. You might think that was a good thing but it wasn't because the crust was slimy, the sauce was gray, and the cheese was a sheet of rubber that slid off at the slightest provocation. Anyway bad pizza isn't the worst thing in the world but it's still fairly high up there

Cool goat man box

We had this thing in like 1995 where they just delivered dominos pizzas to the school and they charged $1.50 a slice or something (even then.) all the kids went totally apeshit for it, myself included. in retrospect, I don't think that fast food chains should be making school lunches, but I guess that's considered to be fine now.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Songbearer posted:

I had an ex who used to love Domino's, it is the most miserable cardboard pizza ever. The only reason to eat Domino's is for the gimmicky stuffëd crusts and even then what the gently caress you're just ignoring what's supposed to be the best part, the pizza. Fortunately I live in working class England so there are incredible pizza places on every corner until Brexit happens and they abandon our doomed stinking racist country and watch us sink into the ocean. Maybe we can use the stiff rear end dry Domino's pizzas as a raft and stuff the bloated seawater-filled corpses passing by into the crusts for future burial

Domino’s doesn’t even have stuffed crust in the US, afaik, that’s Pizza Hut territory.

I see domino’s as the best pizza substitute on the market, like when you really want something similar to a real thing. Egg beaters for example. That being said, that pizza box is a guide for anal fisting. Spread the cheeks with two hands, and go in with the party hand. Cumshitter should come in this thread and educate y’all on proper butt puppetry.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

sometimes fast, cheap and adequately edible is just what you need in a pizza.

Domino's is expensive as gently caress tho (in the UK at least)

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

rotinaj posted:

Domino’s doesn’t even have stuffed crust in the US, afaik, that’s Pizza Hut territory.

I see domino’s as the best pizza substitute on the market, like when you really want something similar to a real thing. Egg beaters for example. That being said, that pizza box is a guide for anal fisting. Spread the cheeks with two hands, and go in with the party hand. Cumshitter should come in this thread and educate y’all on proper butt puppetry.

the 13 degrees. it's code.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

the 13 degrees. it's code.

You can explain the 13 degrees all you want but I will never reveal the wu tang secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Randarkman posted:

Pick any Turkish* immigrant you want, have him pretend to be an Italian and open a take-away restaurant, the pizza will be better than Domino's.

*replace with ethnicity of your choice.
hell no. ive seen a guy from jordan pride himself on how he could use large amounts of spray-on oil to make the pizza so solid you can hold the slice by only the end of the crust and it wont droop
with every bite your bottom teeth would rest under the crust while your upper teeth went through the upper layers and then youd have to put in a little extra force to get through the fossilized 2mm at the bottom
and this is actually a very common practice but people barely notice why one pizza is different to chew from another

either way a lot of cultures think would be good bread for pizza is completely the wrong idea

i think its what dominos used to at least in the early 90s when my family decided never again