Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

What is this? Soviet Russia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Chinatown posted:

people who brush their teeth at the office are loving weird as gently caress and not to be trusted with anything

If you have Invisalign, it's pretty much required if you don't want a million cavities a month.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol who hasn't flossed while taking a poo poo. Next you'll tell me you've never pissed in the shower.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
whats wrong with smoking and making GBS threads? it's fantastic

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I rarely smoke cigarettes and never indoors so it's a rare opportunity

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

This post is a war crime.

Got a clean dick now tho

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

people who brush their teeth at the office are loving weird as gently caress and not to be trusted with anything

Some of us make our dentist appointments at 1pm on a Friday so we can gently caress off work early.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I like to hang my tooth brushes on the rim of the toilet when not in use I even made a little caddy for them and I keep emailing bed bath and beyond but I don’t think they’re getting my emails

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caYpIN8xVNY

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
To me pissing while drinking a glass of water makes the most sense. Hash tag this please. Let's go viral.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

zaepg posted:

To me pissing while drinking a glass of water makes the most sense. Hash tag this please. Let's go viral.

An ouroboros of piss. Cheeky.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
We are still fine with pissing and brushing teeth, right? Because I need those extra 30 seconds in the morning.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Xaintrailles posted:

We are still fine with pissing and brushing teeth, right? Because I need those extra 30 seconds in the morning.

Just DO NOT get the two mixed up. It will end in nothing but sadness.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Xaintrailles posted:

I do this and when I switched to an electric toothbrush I noticed that it was a lot more likely to cause a bit of that toothpaste/drool drip to slowly creep down the handle so I have to lean over the bowl a little bit and angle my arm so that, should the drip actually go all the way down the brush and reach my hand, it will drip off harmlessly into the toilet bowl instead of the seat or floor, or even worse continue down my wrist and touch the cuff of my shirt.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Oh I meant the rim, not the seat. Obviously I put the seat up with my free hand before pissbrushing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use your foot to lift the seat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

Agreed. But what about people who use the George Foreman grill in the break room to make fresh hamburgers?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Agreed. But what about people who use the George Foreman grill in the break room to make fresh hamburgers?

They wouldn’t put it there if they didn’t want you to use it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Just DO NOT get the two mixed up. It will end in nothing but sadness.

oh no :smith: do you make a habit of brushing your dingus and urinating on your toothbrush?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I get a 5 pack of red toothbrushes and a 5 pack of purple toothbrushes, one color for teeth and one for rear end in a top hat/taint and i swap the colors every 6 months so nobody can break the cryptography. :tinfoil:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Smoking on the John is the one thing I actually miss about smoking indoors.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Goons being goons I suspect at least one has tried to use a water pick like a bidet to save money on toothpaste and asswipe.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Brute Hole Force posted:

Goons being goons I suspect at least one has tried to use a water pick like a bidet to save money on toothpaste and asswipe.

:lol:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Brute Hole Force posted:

Goons being goons

"GoOnS BeInG gOoNs!"

Just get a soft bristle brush and do the drat job yourself. The only correct electric toothbrush was that one that played tunes in your mouth.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Goons are gonna goon! :tipshat:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Y'all ever jacked off and cum at the same time you're pushing out a big log and brushing your teeth? Getting the timing right is really difficult, but absolutely worth it.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

protip sit backwards on the toilet with the tank open for water to dunk your toothbrush in plus somewhere to spit out the toothpaste

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Personally I like to eat my breakfast when pooping. Nothing like making GBS threads and eating a sausage at the same time.

It's also more effective this way as you are emptying and filling space at the same time.
I used to do this also, but I gave it up because every drat day my wife would scream at me about the mess I was making at the breakfast nook.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If you didn't switch to a dry smoked sausage and kept eating grease sprayers she was right to complain.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Once found an empty dinner plate in my friends bathroom and when I asked why he said he sometimes liked to prop his bathroom door open, drag the tv to the right a bit so he could see it and eat his dinner whilst taking a poo poo and watching TV.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Brute Hole Force posted:

In my defense it was someone else’s water pick

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Chrs posted:

Once found an empty dinner plate in my friends bathroom and when I asked why he said he sometimes liked to prop his bathroom door open, drag the tv to the right a bit so he could see it and eat his dinner whilst taking a poo poo and watching TV.

In my defense it was someone else’s water pick

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What about eating while brushing your teeth?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it was a real paradigm shift for me when i realized that poop is more or less the same thing as toothpaste

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

What about eating while brushing your teeth?

Probably slightly less disgusting than drinking OJ while brushing your teeth so you end up with a slurry of mint and orange in your mouth and don't know if you should spit or swallow.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Trimming finger/toe nails whilst making GBS threads/pissing

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Pooped while brushing once.
Had to throw those pants away.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Making a video call to your lover whilst making GBS threads, making loud smooching noises to mask the farts and plops

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Icochet posted:

Making a video call to your lover whilst making GBS threads, making loud smooching noises to mask the farts and plops

Oh yeah, the dog threw up and *smooch* *smooch* and I was running late for work so I'm calling you from work to *smooch* *smooch* let you know you need to come home during lunch and clean it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pooping while brushing your teeth. I mean, yeah it seems like a great idea. Killing two birds with one stone. Shortening your morning routine so you have more time for you, time to drink coffee with your partner, read for a few minutes, or sacrifice an animal to your gods. But let me tell you, it's just seriously not okay. The mingling of poo poo smell and Crest NOW WITH SCOPE MOUTHWASH is perhaps the most distasteful smell ever concocted. DO NOT brush your teeth while pooping. DO NOT.

I did this last night OP. It wasn't that bad, just make sure to flush right after you poo poo so that you avoid the poo poo getting exposed to the air and stinking up the whole place