Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

alnilam posted:

it's in dispute, that much is clear

i disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Squizzle posted:

under no circumstances will i consent to the formation of such a committee

this is true. i can confirm that this poster indeed does not consent to such a thing

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

every single one of you is a liar. i motion for everyone in this thread to be removed from office and banned

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i, the supreme chancellor, call for a vote of no confidence in everyone except my self

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

you are all liars and traitors to the republic. i will appoint my own officials seeing as none of you can be trusted. first i will apoint this guy

please welcome your new consul everyone. im sure he'll do a great job

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the wampas have gone too far. we must declare war on hoth

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it has come to my attention that certain traitorous elements in the republic are build a so called death star with the ability to destroy planets. in response i propose we build a "life star." for every planet they destroy we will undestroy two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

who let you in here