Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Slaan posted:

Why can't they make Star fox games as Star fox games? :(
really they need to drill deep into the essence of Ace Pilot Culture and make a game that reflects what is found there: Star Fox Beach Volleyball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

you say "Fourth playstyle: turret section! These are actually pretty fun."

I say "imagine if it was Barnstorming tho"

also his tail flailing in the wind is a funny detail

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

there's something deeply hilarious to me about the idea of Dinosaur Planet - Now I Have A Machine Gun Ho-Ho-Ho edition

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

my new Star Fox game concept: at least 4 player co-op and each level can be approached in multiple configurations, depending on level environment. Barnstorming is always available on levels with vehicles, but try not to lose wings that your buddies are standing on.

Jacob posted:

It's only the worst thing I ever said cuz Leon's a part of it. He may have a sexy voice in Star Fox 64 but he's still a lizard.
That's your objection???

Yoshi posted:

I would actually appreciate a darker Star Fox game. Like, not too dark to the point where it's like unrecognizable but like-
my new Star Fox game concept: STAR FOX: THE LINE

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

DoubleNegative posted:

The on foot sections give off such strong EDF vibes. All it's missing is Fox singing "To save Cor-ner-ia from an-y a-li-en a-tack."

BisbyWorl posted:

I would totally play a Star Fox-themed EDF game that lets you strafe a swarm of bugs in an Arwing.
I am envisioning this scene except it's while Fox is standing on Wolf's wing.

Fox: Okay Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf grenade time Wolf Wolf I'm gonna use my whole body! oh my god I used my whole body- OH drat