Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What's with people carrying around $50 water bottles that weigh 4 pounds and keeps the water ice cold for 3 days straight. Water is available everywhere you don't need to carry around a hunk of metal with you all day. Don't bring it to the gym or your yoga class. Water is available within a 1 minute walking distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Nicely observed

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm gonna call your parents and bitch at them because they never explained incredibly simple concepts like conspicuous consumption to their idiot child.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A thread, to post in

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Water fountains are fuckin' disgusting.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Ppl at college are really weird about Hydroflasks haha, I just cup water with my hands from the public bathroom sinks in the 140 year old buildings and slurp :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've replaced all water in my diet with whole milk

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Haha yeah OP, I like warm water and single use plastics too. And it's not like you can put other stuff in it, if you do it explodes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I have several and use them for coffee in the mornings. It’s nice op. Don’t be mad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That sounds kinda neat op you got a link?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i have one of these it is an effective melee or projectile weapon and keeps me hydrated, let's see your glock do that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My water tastes better

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got my Yeti thermos for free OP

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
I have a hot and a cold one and they mean I dont have to get up from my desk as often.

Its good.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Water? That's my oxygen tank.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i like to keep hydrated.

when i was in college i would lug a gallon jug of water everywhere and drink it during class. by the last 10 minutes of class i would be sweating bullets trying to hold my piss in.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
What if you get thirsty in the car?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Go off king

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Macasaurus posted:

i have one of these it is an effective melee or projectile weapon and keeps me hydrated, let's see your glock do that

Maybe it won't hydrate you but it'll sure ventilate

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But if I use my 8 gallon camelbak my water is available at 0 minutes walking distance?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'll probably never have sex again and I'll eventually come to peace with that.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I've replaced all water in my diet with whole milk

This... this Lil Swamp Booger Baby getting #gainz

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I only drink Perrier, OP. And when I've had my refreshment I lob the bottles straight into the ocean.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Gaunab posted:

I'll probably never have sex again and I'll eventually come to peace with that.

Have you considered carrying around a water bottle

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
OP clearly enjoys piss. Possibly even his own.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Have you considered carrying around a water bottle

You can't have sex with a water bottle

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Have you considered carrying around a smaller water bottle

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got one of those fancy rear end water bottles from work we rebranded to a new logo and it is pretty freaking rad that like I can put water in it before I go to bed and night and it's still cool in the morning.

It is weird though with the super heavy weighted bottom cause can never really tell how much liquid is still in it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

I got one of those fancy rear end water bottles from work we rebranded to a new logo and it is pretty freaking rad that like I can put water in it before I go to bed and night and it's still cool in the morning.

It is weird though with the super heavy weighted bottom cause can never really tell how much liquid is still in it

Magnetic top?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Burt Sexual posted:

Magnetic top?

No, it's a big metal twist top. It is nice except it has our new logo on it which is literally like a public parking sign.

No idea how this got approved by the c-level, but hey, what do I know I'm just a lowly computer janitor not one of them big fancy marketing folk

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt Sexual posted:

Magnetic top?

Raindrops, drop tops

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Gaunab posted:

Like hell you can’t

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy
I drink out of a glass

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
need a supply that wont give me rads

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
if it $50 it better be 4oz not 4lbs heavy daym

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

pork steaks posted:

I drink out of a glass

Theres no evidence to that claim

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mu Zeta posted:

What's with people carrying around $50 water bottles that weigh 4 pounds and keeps the water ice cold for 3 days straight. Water is available everywhere you don't need to carry around a hunk of metal with you all day. Don't bring it to the gym or your yoga class. Water is available within a 1 minute walking distance.

I don't fukkin believe you

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
You can cycle your piss through your body three times before you have to drink new water. wake up sheeple

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i can't suck my own dick but i can aim my pee into my mouth with exceptional accuracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

At this point I am picturing the OP smugly and enthusiastically drinking out of the nearest toilet.