Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OP the idea is so the water is at your side at all times. Not everyone lives/works/exists on a college campus with semi public buildings with water fountains in them. I used to spend 12 hours a day in a hot van or in a kitchen, and a cold water bottle was an absolute necessity. Even when I was in grad school I couldn't really just walk out of a 4 hours seminar every 20-30 minutes. Also, public water fountains are gross. Your theories are weird OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The water in my city is as good as it gets. Just slurp up the tap water. I used to live in a place where my tap water was glacier fed.

I was in Thailand, and America, and the tap water sucks!

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I have a Frank Green water bottle. What are your thoughts on that OP?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Don’t get the appeal of those lovely chilly bottles. Contigo Chug is where its at

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

saw a child at the gym just the other day slurp down on the public fountain. The kid went to town, mouth all over everything, really unsettling. I'm guessing OP is the kind of person who doesn't wash their hands because they think poor hygiene 'strengthens' their immune system -- the kind of folk who make themselves at home in public spaces. Well, that's ok too. Keep slurpin op.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I like having water available without having to leave class or a work station.

Hydration is good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I had an insulated one but since I drink tap water all the time it wasn't worth the benefit. now I carry around a 32 oz nalgene for maximum tap water storage potential without becoming inconvenient.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I was made fun of for not knowing what a Nalgene was when my class made branded ones to raise money for prom

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I just use a water bottle with the nipple top since it can be used as a douche in emergencies.

Never know when a stranger will approach you for anal in a public restroom but I'm going to be ready goddamnit

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

yoloer420 posted:

I have a Frank Green water bottle. What are your thoughts on that OP?

Looks minimalist and lightweight. I like it. But a $5 plastic bottle accomplishes the same thing.

The_Continental posted:

OP the idea is so the water is at your side at all times. Not everyone lives/works/exists on a college campus with semi public buildings with water fountains in them. I used to spend 12 hours a day in a hot van or in a kitchen, and a cold water bottle was an absolute necessity. Even when I was in grad school I couldn't really just walk out of a 4 hours seminar every 20-30 minutes. Also, public water fountains are gross. Your theories are weird OP.

I'm really complaining about people that bring these giant water tubs to the office/college campus. I think it's fine to have a water bottle, but the people using those $50 things that hold two days of water is ridiculous.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jan 28, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I use a water bottle OP because I'M A loving MAN AND I NEED A MAN'S CONTAINER WITH WHICH TO FILL MYSELF WITH WET COOL GOODNESS OP!

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I see a lot of ppl with the plastic ones, and like the water just gets room temp/not cold so you can taste the bpa and tap water funkness (note: i am from a city with frequent water boil notices) so whats the point, why not get a metal one, what am i missing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fiji water is the only water that touches my body :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't know but it makes me mad and it's such a fuckibg lame trend. Weenie poo poo for wall-words-housers

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"water bottles" are for losers. real men carry canteens

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pick posted:

wall-words-housers

What did you call me?!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I get having one at your desk or whatever but I don’t know how people can stand to carry them around all day without a bag of some kind. But I see it pretty often, just some dude out walkin with a huge water container in hand.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a loving purse for water

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

Needs a clutch for carp.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've tried to not be such a negative person, tried to reformulate my attitude, tried to not just be that edgy teenager, and over the past decade or so that's been a big change in my life, but I hate water bottles. I hate water bottles, the loving dumb, they are the stupidest status symbol in the entire world, there's no point of these, they're just showboating some sort of incredibly stupid unnecessary thing that is ridiculous is anything being hocked by Gwyneth Paltrow. Even the idea that most people are chronically underwater I'd like some sort of neglected house plant is largely based off of a research paper that was misunderstood, do you think that you're better than everybody else who's avoiding gluten or doing these other dumb poo poo things that are completely non-essential, but in reality you're just going with the same hive mind bull crap and paying $80 for a pipe that you can drink the same poo poo out of that you would get out of the tap. You don't need this, nobody ever has, except maybe somebody who is an astronaut on the loving international space station who might need some sort of fancy water bottle, but you don't, you said a loving desk and you've never been at risk of dying of thirst while you dick around on the internet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pick posted:

I've tried to not be such a negative person, tried to reformulate my attitude, tried to not just be that edgy teenager, and over the past decade or so that's been a big change in my life, but I hate water bottles. I hate water bottles, the loving dumb, they are the stupidest status symbol in the entire world, there's no point of these, they're just showboating some sort of incredibly stupid unnecessary thing that is ridiculous is anything being hocked by Gwyneth Paltrow. Even the idea that most people are chronically underwater I'd like some sort of neglected house plant is largely based off of a research paper that was misunderstood, do you think that you're better than everybody else who's avoiding gluten or doing these other dumb poo poo things that are completely non-essential, but in reality you're just going with the same hive mind bull crap and paying $80 for a pipe that you can drink the same poo poo out of that you would get out of the tap. You don't need this, nobody ever has, except maybe somebody who is an astronaut on the loving international space station who might need some sort of fancy water bottle, but you don't, you said a loving desk and you've never been at risk of dying of thirst while you dick around on the internet

May I have a bottle of water please

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Kids at school are being bullied about not having cool water bottles, that's loving dumb, at least bag with kids could bring knives to school they are legitimately more and less cool knives. But you're really that worried about being hydrated, like you're a little wilting flower, and if you suddenly feel even the slightest need to get your mouth a little bit more wet, if that is not immediately stated, you will loving die

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I could buy a $200 water bottle and it would be no more useful or important than as for people who buy tactical gear pens. Yeah, better have a bug out bag in the back of your Infiniti In case some sort of horrible cataclysm happens in the 2.4 miles between your dead end job and the loving hovel that you pretend is a happy home

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh no my WATER

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Only a completely self obsessed coward would even care to own a water bottle

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
E: OK, I'm going to admit that I overreacted, but I do genuinely really not like water bottles

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Pick posted:

I used to be a Cub Scout leader, and one of the moms was the most abrasive Karen types you could ever meet. She swore she'd never use plastic water bottles, because of the BPA leaching into the water and into her body.

Bear in mind that she chain smoked with her kids in the car, she was really obese and one time while I was waiting for her to pick up her kids, she showed up almost a half hour late and when she hopped out of her car fast food wrappers and soft drink cups spilled out of the cab. Good thing no BPA was getting inside her temple.

So, I can kind of relate to your inner conflict.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pick posted:

Get a water-bottle belt clip, duh

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Yeah they're bad but you can't do an emergency enema with a drinking fountain.

Well, not unless you're flexible, but some of us don't bend like we used to.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

dudeness posted:

Yeah they're bad but you can't do an emergency enema with a drinking fountain.

Well, not unless you're flexible, but some of us don't bend like we used to.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

Youth is wasted on the young.

Waste is used on my tongue.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Waste is used on my tongue.

...that's icky.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's a neutral process with no emotion attached

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's a neutral process with no emotion attached

I think that makes it ickier.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

I think that makes it ickier.

Your tax dollars are funding this public service

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you have an expensive water bottle, it means at this point you're just living to live, literally just living to be alive, you've given up on having a purpose, and it's just all about meeting your exact little comfort to exactly whatever time you feel they could be appeased, you don't like struggle, you've given up on personal growth

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This water bottle is only $190 but it infuses your water with HYDROGEN which is an ANTI-OXIDANT and makes your CUM smell like loving DAISIES

https://www.h1bottles.com/products/...hBoCXrUQAvD_BwE

here's some senile old gently caress talking about the health benefits of hydrogen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siY6Q0WkzEU&feature=emb_title

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Has anyone made a Juicero/Peloton style smart water bottle that is $400 and also you have to pay a monthly fee for all the features?

If not, please don't steal my idea.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i grew up on hose water and i’m hale and hearty. a bottle deprives you of essential rubber additives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I got a nalgene covered in sweet stickers and I got a kicken rad paracord handle so I can clip it on stuff without worrying about the lid leash breaking from it