Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Strategic Tea posted:

I mean presumably not the same cloth that was actually made in NK? :ohdear:

what does your fjart tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
There’s no loving way “G-1000 Eco” is Juche fibre; isn’t it supposed to be part cotton?

Oh poo poo Sweden has an NK embassy :gonk:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Sweden's embassy is a backdoor embassy for much of the west.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Yeah, Sweden and Switzerland do a lot of that sort of thing with their neutrality. Though now that Sweden joined NATO I wonder if they're not going to be able to anymore.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Vinylon is still made in Japan, where it's used for work outerwear. Aprons, coveralls, gloves, that type of thing. I'm sure that's where the swedes get it.

(Seems like it'd actually be pretty good for that, since it's durable, doesn't stain, and is less warm than natural fibers. Who cares if your apron is stiff and scratchy.)