Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

translation: sperm counts have been declining due to horrific pollution and finally a scapegoat has arisen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Magna Kaser posted:

It's wild to me that Korea got this under control when dealing with a secret christian cult actively hiding their members very early on, while the UK, Japan, and the US duke it out for which place can gently caress it up the response most.

in the US, the Christian cult is running the country

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

Thinkpiece: “Japan’s hikkikimori we’re prepared for this. It is time America’s incels step up to the plate”

Don’t hikikomori mostly rely on their aging parents for support? This could devastate the sector.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Which translation is best?

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

Even if their heads were in the wrong place about it, looting Rolex and Burberry is pretty cool imo

Rolex is owned by a charitable trust and is historically the most technically innovative watch manufacturer.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

I’m just saying they’re the watch of choice for both rich assholes who don’t care about watches and rich assholes who really care about watches.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

For maximum safety, swallow the rice uncooked and chug boiling water until done.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

4/5, could’ve called it Taiwan-1 and pleaded auto-correct.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

Do you know? China has 56 ethnic groups

You forgot the Han. Han’s 57.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

it's not possible to remove the existing apps from phones,
It’s definitely possible on iOS.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Booty Pageant posted:

but its probably gutter oil

they’re serving Tim’s coffee, yes

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Weka posted:

Thank you for this because it helped me learn there is an apparently terrible movie starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan.
It probably killed him as it was filmed on a nuclear testing site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Grand Fromage posted:

The general East Asia stance on Jewish people is 100% believing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and any other antisemetic thing you can think of, but without any of the western cultural baggage so the conclusion ends up being "They're all rich and secretly control the world? Must be geniuses, I should emulate that."

This saved many Jews from the Holocaust because Japan accepted refugees fleeing Europe, partly on those grounds.