Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Kinda lovely but I'm almost 2 years sober now so uh, I guess 5/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
5, i'm not too happy. But I have loved ones and am not sick or homeless, so I recognise that.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
9.5/10 on a global scale, 7/10 on a personal scale. On track to retirement, job is sustainable, want a bigger place with more space from other people

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

6/9

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

::In extremely Gregg Turkington voice:: I give my life, uh, five bags of popcorn and a box of Life cereal that you can have every morning for breakfast.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

five just five, op

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Probably 7/10. Started a very good job recently that's going really well, got back together with my girlfriend of 5 years, life's pretty okay to me.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Compared to the realities of the rest of the world 8.5 -10. Compared to my own selfish wants, and unrealistic expectations of where I should be 3-10.

Yep that about nails it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
always 10/10 no matter what

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
1/10 I hate my existence because of my disorder the doctors can't figure out and it's getting worse. very bad quality of life.. (lost my sense of touch throughout my whole body + constant burning pain). As I expected most posters are fine...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Anywhere between 4.20 and 6.9 outta 10, depending on the day and the celestial alignments and crystal chakras.

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Solid 4, unemployed because what used to be socialized mental healtcare in my country has veered hard into for-profit, and stupid shits like me that actually want to do a decent job and help people get better are not welcome in this new paradigm.

Got some money saved up and are allowed to live with my old folks, so could've been worse all things considered.

Thanks right-wing government, real loving swell.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Going to have to go with 4.5

It's poo poo but tolerable and showing signs of getting better

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm bag of meat/10

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I wanna be at an 8/9, the bad is just a little too hot still, so 6.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

DrPossum posted:

9.5/10 on a global scale, 7/10 on a personal scale. On track to retirement, job is sustainable, want a bigger place with more space from other people

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
probably a 6-7 but I'm usually quite happy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
-1/10

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
And I'm grateful its not 1
Striving for 3

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Every day I get to wake up to the realization that I am Drunk Fuckin' Nerds.
At the same time, 6 billion other people have to wake up to the soul-eating realization that they do not get to be Drunk Fuckin' Nerds.

... so I guess maybe like a 6/10

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I'm usually miserable due to the depression, self-loathing and absolutely devastating alcoholism. At the same time I have a job (which I hate), a roof over my head, 3 cats (who I love) and a girlfriend (who i only hate occasionally). Could be worse, I'll give it a 4.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
4, maybe 3. I've been in worse situations but I'll need to completely upend my life and piss off a lot of people whore depending on/using me to get out of this cluster gently caress.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Brother if the moderator of The Something Awful Forums is giving this answer I may as well just kill myself.

9/10 for me because my son is the light of my life

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

8/10
Healthy, married with a kid on the way. Not sure how we'll afford daycare and I'm pretty sure we're never gonna save up enough for a down payment on a house, but still better off than a lot of people.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'll go with 5

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

definitely 1.5 right now, but that's better than the solid zero it was a couple months ago so yay I guess?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
6/9

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Just broke up with my partner, so like a 4/10 but it feels like a 1/10 sometimes

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

8/10 i got my brain and my life back, it's pretty bitchin :mrgw:

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My personal life as at about a 2, but my professional life is a noine.

(J/K these days I am barely hanging on tbh)

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Kill me/10

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Compared to the realities of the rest of the world 8.5 -10. Compared to my own selfish wants, and unrealistic expectations of where I should be 3-10.

This basically. Like things are pretty good, but even at 34 I still struggle with all the feeling of where I "Should be" and feel like I missed the boat on a lot (being able to afford a home, finding a partner that will actually stick around and isn't crazy, etc.)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

interwhat posted:

Brother if the moderator of The Something Awful Forums is giving this answer I may as well just kill myself.

9/10 for me because my son is the light of my life

Have you been around these forums the last few weeks?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
5 I guess. Things are going fine I but I'm not happy. Getting rid of chronic pain, getting a decent job, and finally graduating will bump that up. Or at least the latter two will because I'm gonna have the pain forever probably.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
6/10. Still got some lovely brain problems, but I'm still doing pretty good all things considered, and especially compared to where I was a few years ago.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

9/10. Life is good. :)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
6: Usually I'm at like a 9 but it's been dang rough recently. But, I got the most amazing spouse, a beautiful and healthy child, and a comfortable place to lay my head at night so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
1 because I haven’t slept in 24 hours, I’m gassy and mildly constipated and I don’t have any weed. My life is far worse than that of any refugee, orphan, or child soldier.