Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
sil.vjan

page sniper 360 no scope headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It is a lovely day for a game of mafia.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

merk posted:

B- usually makes bad votes.

This is false.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I actually liked your reasoning, wins

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

wins32767 posted:

My vote was clearly something to get discussion kickstarted. The fact that you jumped on it with such weak justification is scummy as hell.

##unvote
##vote b-minus1

This is an insanely scummy post

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh my god, he sucks

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

This doesn't sound like working together

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Jonathan Fisk posted:

bruh

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hello, friends.

Monathin posted:

It is a lovely day for a game of mafia.

Counterpoint: it is the Super Bowl so I will probably not be around much this day but will be around after that!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

IllegallySober posted:

Hello, friends.

Counterpoint: it is the Super Bowl so I will probably not be around much this day but will be around after that!

smh

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
more like stupid bowl

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

merk posted:

ur a joke

no u

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Stupor bowl

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza posted:

Not really a great point!

This is the only awkward post that exists so far.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
:getin:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

EccoRaven posted:

I'm home from work. Role PMs have been distributed. Please say something if you haven't received one! If you have, congrats, you don't need to say anything more, I'll assume you're aware and confirmed.

Oh, come on, it isn’t an Eccogame if everyone doesn’t have to post this, right??

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

There, I feel so much better.

Hey, there’s scum #1! ##vote chores

merk posted:

B- usually makes bad votes.

:discourse:

EccoRaven posted:

more like stupid bowl

:fireman:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
^^ :raise: is that a real vote? I thought we were past jokephase

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

b-minus1 posted:

^^ :raise: is that a real vote? I thought we were past jokephase

I’d call it semi-serious. In a game this small anyone proposing no-dunk (joking or not) is going to raise an eyebrow from me. We don’t have time to no-dunk.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

That said, there’s barely a page of posts since the game started, if that, so I don’t think there’s enough material yet for super serious cases.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The nice thing about the super bowl is that people will forget about my team’s collapse

Probably to a lesser extent sober’s team’s collapse as well

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Jonathan Fisk posted:

The nice thing about the super bowl is that people will forget about my team’s collapse

Probably to a lesser extent sober’s team’s collapse as well

That was an unnecessary shot :argh:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game is going places.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

##vote Hal

This is the only awkward post that exists so far.

Mmm so wins point that my earlier post was awkward and therefore I was scum was NOT something you agreed with, but me telling fisk that I disagreed that my original post was awkward IS awkward?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

Mmm so wins point that my earlier post was awkward and therefore I was scum was NOT something you agreed with, but me telling fisk that I disagreed that my original post was awkward IS awkward?

You felt a need to respond to a post that was going to have zero impact on the thread.

You didn't respond in a way that showed you wanted to figure out B-'s alignment, just that you needed to defend yourself.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Your post showed that you are worried about what other people think about you - you discredited B-'s vote immediately. You weren't hunting scum there.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Your post showed that you are worried about what other people think about you - you discredited B-'s vote immediately. You weren't hunting scum there.

That’s true, I was not taking any of that seriously

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
J Fisk; are you scum and if so, why?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

:crossarms:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no lynch d1 is big brain town move, just trust me

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

:stare:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

got some chores tonight posted:

Gonna need to see more logic behind that one than “trust me.”

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

In a 9 player game? To quote Kevin McAllister, “I don’t think so”

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

small brain alert

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

So Fisk and Chores are scum together, got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

oh so jokes are illegal now?

Scum get a jump start on murdering towns in that case though...