Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
- Hey John, I just checked the new Death Star CAD drafts and it seems like we still have a modified Corellian freighter sized shaft going directly to the central core, should we order a revised drawing from the design firm?

- Man, it's like 4:35 p.m. on Friday and the client insists that it should be like this so just submit it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I can't go to work because my office and the planet on it got blown up by a space warlock flying a giant metal ball the size of a moon.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
dont mind me just your neighbourhood jawa droid dealer driving around in my enormous tank

gas mileage? yeah this baby eats up basically all our profits in fuel and maintenance but some people are just born to be traveling droid dealers, i've been hauling droids since i was knee-high to a wamprat

a bad power converter? you're insulting me! I personally guarantee no problems with any of our droids, or my name isn't Het Nkik

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
I've been trying to get my moisture farm up and running, but the irrigation is hard to set up. What am I doing wrong? TIA

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Man, this janitorial job at Jedi Temple in Dantooine is so chill.

*whole temple gets glassed into a crater*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dost milord have an interest in purchasing Stickes of Death?

Sticke of Death (x10) 1 of 5 x 100C

Purchase?
>Yes
   No

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If they ever cancel the T-15s I'm done with fuckin Incom

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
My backstory on Wookieepedia is the equivalent of 238 physical pages.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Mr. Sheev, there is nothing I can do because your property insurance doesn't cover your Death Star which is classified as "mobile home".

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

There's been like 4 changes of government and none of them care about breaking up the slave markets. It's ruining property prices!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Tulip posted:

There's been like 4 changes of government and none of them care about breaking up the slave markets. It's ruining property prices!

Because all of them are funded by oversized space slug crime-lords profiting from it, duh.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I'm going to Tosche station to pick up some power converters, anyone need anything? Do we need blue milk?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I'm going to Tosche station to pick up some power converters, anyone need anything? Do we need blue milk?

Is this still code for picking up space weed from mos eisley? If so, then yes

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You know at first I was mad that they moved the capital from Coruscant and the resulting economic disaster it caused around here, but now that the other Coruscant got blowed up I'm kinda glad they did!

Yeah we got roving bands of marauders, the mean lifespan of the population has been cut in half, and 90% of all men drink themselves to death before age 30, but hey! At least we dodged that bullet! Things can only get better from now on imo.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

https://i.imgur.com/7d5WQ91.mp4

We're good

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Suck the milk straight outta my space boob, old man!

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Galewolf posted:

Because all of them are funded by oversized space slug crime-lords profiting from it, duh.

this is why I don't vote!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Not my Emperor!

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
Wootini

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i believe you may be looking for this thread here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912368

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

The X-wing pilots are back from another mission. Time to go hook up the ice cream maker again.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Galewolf posted:

Not my Emperor!

Don't blame me, I voted for Valorum

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Don't blame me, I voted for Valorum

Well, yeah, at least he wasn't a puffy monster looked like death :smith:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Emperor? I didn't vote for y...oh...:negative:

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

wootini

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

yes you can get a martini there. go on, shoo

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

St. Maclunkey's Home For Rehabilitated Clones is looking for volunteers!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
where am I from? Oh, uh, the Outer Rim.

*sigh* Tattooine. I'm from Tattooine.

No, of course I don't know the Skywalkers. Everybody always asks that. It's - look, it's a big planet, all right? Not everybody from Tattooine knows the Skywalkers.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
im skywalker

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I knew Sebulba before he made it, no big deal.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

My boss was pissed at me and my coworker so he used the Force to make us pull out our sidearms and point them at each other from three systems away, should I file an HR complaint?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Fsmhunk posted:

Yeah I knew Sebulba before he made it, no big deal.

You want me to bet on that annoying Skywalker kid for the next pod race? Dude, I don't care if the bookies give 1 to 117, my money is on B-dog. :smuggo:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

My boss was pissed at me and my coworker so he used the Force to make us pull out our sidearms and point them at each other from three systems away, should I file an HR complaint?

I know I won't be accepting any video conferences for any reason in this galaxy.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
My cousin in friends with Max Rebo and said he get my name on the list at Jabba's Palace if anyone wants to tag along.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

quote:

ITT We're regular people living in the Star Wars Universe.

Imagine Warhammer 40K, but more rusted out and you've got life as a peasant in Star Wars.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

My cousin in friends with Max Rebo and said he get my name on the list at Jabba's Palace if anyone wants to tag along.

I heard Jabba is going to have an after party by the Sarlacc Pit, something about executing some hustler owes him money or something. Free booze and dancers on a luxury barge, let's get turnt y'all.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Galewolf posted:

I heard Jabba is going to have an after party by the Sarlacc Pit, something about executing some hustler owes him money or something. Free booze and dancers on a luxury barge, let's get turnt y'all.

Hell yeah this party owns!

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
*drives one of the 10000,00000,0000 flying cars on Coruscant*

I loving HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Forget it Jakke Nimbusblazer, It's Cloud City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
*someone cuts me off on my commute to work*

Oh you son of a bitch, you're getting a fat bounty on your head for this!

*checks bank account*

gently caress, can't afford a Mandalorian, can't even afford a trandoshan, guess i'll hire.....4-LOM??