Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Actually, it's not racist for me to call them "sand people," and here's why: a thread 1/59

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Hey, Jabba kidnapped rebellions decorated hero Han Solo and instead of sending like hundred ships and ground troops to take him back in like 4 minutes we should send the most important leader of the rebellion, probably the only remaining Jedi and our ace pilot, General and ex-Governor of Cloud City and an oversized teddy bear seperately in a weird-rear end rescue mission.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Galewolf posted:

Hey, Jabba kidnapped rebellions decorated hero Han Solo and instead of sending like hundred ships and ground troops to take him back in like 4 minutes we should send the most important leader of the rebellion, probably the only remaining Jedi and our ace pilot, General and ex-Governor of Cloud City and an oversized teddy bear seperately in a weird-rear end rescue mission.

guys i found the rebel scum. someone call the police

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Galewolf posted:

"Sir this is a Dexter Jettsers"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Galewolf posted:

I mean that one guy did blow up one death star already let's see what he's got

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
You don't understand. You just solved the entire case. you just revolutionized the entire history of rebellion training. I mean all these years at the academy, studying alien character, psyche of the space terrorists, midichlorian analysis, all the courses that I've taken in surveillance, hostage negotiation, and criminal psychology, when all I have to do is drive around tatooine, point my finger at a palace, and say, "the bad guys are in there!"?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Hey, John don't you think the Star Destroyers also need to have laser turrets under their hull for, you know, enemies that might be located under since these are spaceships? "Go gently caress yourself Brad? Okay." :smith:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Yeah sir I'll be done fueling this X-wing for the new pilot in just a...

what do you mean make sure the pilot's seat is all the way back? It's adjustable, he can do it...

And lower it to the last stop, what in the sith is gonna be flying this thing?

*sees pilot* https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh

oh. ok. yes sir.

Wait how many personalities does he have?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

Yeah sir I'll be done fueling this X-wing for the new pilot in just a...

what do you mean make sure the pilot's seat is all the way back? It's adjustable, he can do it...

And lower it to the last stop, what in the sith is gonna be flying this thing?

*sees pilot* https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh

oh. ok. yes sir.

Wait how many personalities does he have?

Horse Pilot is rebellions top ace and you will thank him for his service, you ingrate :colbert:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Galewolf posted:

Horse Pilot is rebellions top ace and you will thank him for his service, you ingrate :colbert:

EXCUSE ME I believe you're talking about Wedge Antilles.
Runt is a pretty OK pilot and flew for Wraith Squadron.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Galewolf posted:

Hey, John don't you think the Star Destroyers also need to have laser turrets under their hull for, you know, enemies that might be located under since these are spaceships? "Go gently caress yourself Brad? Okay." :smith:

They do, and use them to bombard planets.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Why, for a second, I even dared to think that picture didn't exist somewhere on the internet.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
you would think that, as spaceships, they could just rotate the spaceship and shoot weapons from any angle, but i forgot that space is actually two-dimensional and up is up and down is down

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am really grateful for this opportunity to be working at the Jedi temple on coruscant. Hey, is that a jedi coming this way with a bunch of clone tro.......

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Another day on the death star, three of my workers fell off into the reactor

I keep reporting to SOSHA but the death star still has no railings

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
execute order 66? what's order 66? guys, I think I missed that day, did that memo get sent around when I was away on holiday? what are we supposed to do exactly?

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

I hope nobody notices I skipped weapons training at the imperial academy

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Galewolf posted:

Why, for a second, I even dared to think that picture didn't exist somewhere on the internet.

It's the alt-art for the VSD-II for Star Wars Armada.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

How about the remaining 65 orders? Was there more than 66? Who are we not killing, actually?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

You don't understand. You just solved the entire case. you just revolutionized the entire history of rebellion training. I mean all these years at the academy, studying alien character, psyche of the space terrorists, midichlorian analysis, all the courses that I've taken in surveillance, hostage negotiation, and criminal psychology, when all I have to do is drive around tatooine, point my finger at a palace, and say, "the bad guys are in there!"?

I appreciate this post a lot.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
year 20 on exogool, we still haven't left our ships that have been buried in the ground

I feel like I will never leave this grave

oh god dammit palpy is griefing in fortnite

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Wow jabba dropped another one today? The rancor is going to sleep so well tonight with some extra exercise and a full tumtum :)

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Wait what do you mean the machines I engineered that were code named World Devastators aren't actually being used to turn scrap into new housing?

Next you're gonna tell me that Project Death Star isn't being used to mine uninhabited planets.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

moist turtleneck posted:

year 20 on exogool, we still haven't left our ships that have been buried in the ground

I feel like I will never leave this grave

oh god dammit palpy is griefing in fortnite

The Dead Speak! Palpatine is using a 3rd party chat client to tell his teammates who are still in the game where the other teams are hiding

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A HOLOCRON INTO THE SLOT. IT’S MARL BLAZESTAR: MERCENARY FOR HIRE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, MARL BLAZESTAR. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME REBEL BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY IMPERIAL CADET CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN CADET CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I wish the empire was still around, this mercenary needs to be reported to CPS for taking his little green goblin child to the bar

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

No health insurance so I've been buying mon calamari antibiotics on the cheap to treat this wicked case of space clap

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
 You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

*Points at Chicago*

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
To all you liberals talking about blaster control don't you feel stupid now that the rebellion took down the empire?
How does that imperial boot taste?

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

HootTheOwl posted:

To all you liberals talking about blaster control don't you feel stupid now that the rebellion took down the empire?
How does that imperial boot taste?

lol nobody tell this guy who was leading the rebellion

spoiler alert: a coreworld senator built the empire, a coreworld senator toppled the empire, and it'll be the same coreworlds and the same people taking creds from the same corporations that keep dominating the galaxy

but sure man, tell me all about how changing the foot in the boot you're licking matters so much

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Future historians will attribute the fall of the Empire to its poor star inflation control, dismissing the accounts attributing it to Luke Skywalker alone as "superstitious nonsense."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey there folks, you working space-hard or hardly space-working haha!!

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah brother Greedo was talking to me the other day, yeah I know Greedo, saying how all these fake Tatooine girls just aren't his scene, no cap.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just read on holonet that the so called "rebel" terrorists attacked our troops again. These people need to be wiped out of the galaxy!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i spend all my money on twilek hookers

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Complications posted:

lol nobody tell this guy who was leading the rebellion

spoiler alert: a coreworld senator built the empire, a coreworld senator toppled the empire, and it'll be the same coreworlds and the same people taking creds from the same corporations that keep dominating the galaxy

but sure man, tell me all about how changing the foot in the boot you're licking matters so much

:hmmyes:

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Tulip posted:

Future historians will attribute the fall of the Empire to its poor star inflation control, dismissing the accounts attributing it to Luke Skywalker alone as "superstitious nonsense."

The real problem was when the Empire reinstated the bescar standard and pegged the value of credits to such a rare material. That caused rampant space speculation and investment in ridiculous imaginary currencies like bitcredit, because nobody actually understood how the hyperchain worked and that the whole thing was functionally a big ponzi scheme. Once the second death star blew up due to hidden issues with the RBMK reactor design and gross negligence, that shook people’s faith in the Empire and helped contribute to its collapse more than any perceived “rebellion”

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
Hi sir, do you have a moment to talk about the Dark Side? You see we are a religion that advocates for vicious, excruciating competition. Where murder, including of small children, is completely above board! We are entirely, confusingly, transparent in how morally bankrupt the entire religion is! After joining you'll get a vaguely evil sounding name! Have a pamphlet!

The Clitoris fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jan 30, 2020

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I swear to the maker if you make me translate another genosian erotic comic well see how strong your restraining bolt is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Mom the plural is also Sith, you baka Jeddai.
:goonsay: