Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much coke can u snort
1-2 cuppas
3-4 cuppas
1 gallon
I don't drink coffee, i do real drugs
Goku sized coffee
View Results

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Limitless. I'm one of the blessed/cursed humans who metabolizes caffeine too fast for it to have any effect on me.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I dont drink coffee but I like those yerba teas that have 180mg of caffeine in them. They run right through me and I have to piss alot though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Zero, I’m shakey before the first one.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe a cuppa joe will ease dem shakes

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Last time I got the shakes from caffeine it was drinking one of those Starbucks tripleshot drinks so however much that is.

That also got me to limit myself to one caffeinated drink in the AM and water or juice the rest of the day. I had a pot of tea one afternoon and couldn’t sleep afterwards thanks to my tolerance being so low now.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I never have gotten shakey, and I drink, like, a pot or more on an average weekday.

Add a Monster to that in the evening.

drat. I probably drink too much caffeine.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Not sure how many, the whiskey usually evens things out.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

FogHelmut posted:

:hmmyes:

I like the cut of your jibb.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

today i had three standard mugs of coffee

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
on legal speed the american way :patriot:

the american WAAAYYY :stare:

two cups because i'm a loving pansy

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
frequenzy is the key, OP

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

today i had three standard mugs of coffee

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FogHelmut posted:

Whys it called an Irish coffee? Why can't it be called, "An Even Spicier Coffee"

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im at some all day three days straight corporate thing and its the first time in a while that I've felt coffee saved me. I do not think I could have gotten through the team building without three cups. god bless coffee.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
7-Eleven has great coffee.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

At about 3 I’d be feeling the shakes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Maybe a cuppa joe will ease dem shakes

It doesn’t

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
3 to 4 cups a day. I had to cut back due to hypertension.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chinatown posted:

ANY SIZE $1!!!!!111!!!!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Burt Sexual posted:

It doesn’t

:sludgepal: come on buddy! Get addicted with us!

Literally A Person posted:

ANY SIZE $1!!!!!111!!!!
Thats McDonalds! (Coffee is good there too)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Burt Sexual posted:

It doesn’t

Little hair o' the dog that bit ya, eh? It's ok, I don't judge.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I'm currently pooping while coffee is brewing on the stove.

Is this backwards approach heresy?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

Every day I rebuild my fake, lovely 7-Eleven, the franchise sends out parts and we build a new one. But by the end of the day it is fake and lovely again, and we must rebuild. We’ve been doing this poo poo for 20 years now. They send out all the parts for a new 7-Eleven every day, and honestly the misery becomes overbearing sometimes. It’s like people aren’t supposed to look at something that ugly more than 15 seconds, and to top it all off it’s fake and lovely by the end of the day. Sometimes I wish they would let it rot so we can look at daisies and grass again. :gbsmith:

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Take 200mg of L-theanine with every cup of normal strength coffee you have and the jitters turn into 100% Good vibes Brain Power Energy.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

No shaking but definitely “wired” with caffeine after two pots of coffee

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I think I need to reduce my caffeine intake. I remember taking a “pre workout” shake and not feeling anything more caffeine wise then a “cup of coffee”

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

About half of one before I have to suppress a panic attack, so I switched to tea. I'm sure it's in my head, because I used to drink coffee all the time and was fine, but having a bad experience trying to cool down after a run when I drank too much coffee (panic attack in the car on the way home) was the start of a cycle that ruined my ability to drink the stuff.

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jan 30, 2020

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chinatown posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys enjoy your 7evenllevan brand poo poo coffee. :hmmyes:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Oddly enough, coffee actually lowers my heart rate. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who was a competitive cross country runner, and apparently consuming caffeine before a race was common for this reason among his team mates.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Thats McDonalds! (Coffee is good there too)

Maybe in your crappy state but here if you get the small coffee it's $1 only. Medium? $1 only. LARGE? $1 ONLY.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i tried that Death Wish coffee a few years ago and it really filled my guts with vim and vigor shortly before I spent 30min crying in the bathroom.

i used to have a lot of milk and sugar in my coffee but i started drinking it black and i feel like a real badass. i make it "cowboy style" on a butane stove in the driveway so the neighbours will talk about how cool i am amongst themselves. coffee has never made me feel jittery or anything though sorry

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'm not sure what you're supposed to feel with caffeine or energy drinks but it doesn't really feel like anything to me. When I drank the most coffee my normal schedule was like wake up at 5 and I didn't have coffee till a convenient break at work around 8 so I never really used it to help me wake up or w/e, but then I'd have maybe 2 more cups through out the day cause it was free, some days I wouldn't have any cause I didn't feel like it and I never really noticed the difference between the two. Maybe it helps me focus a bit better or such but I never really feel more alert or awake.

I have drank too much at once a couple times when I was knew to the strength of coldbrew and it made me feel I dunno just weird, maybe anxious, not really jittery.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish I was drinking coffee right now

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Literally A Person posted:

Maybe in your crappy state but here if you get the small coffee it's $1 only. Medium? $1 only. LARGE? $1 ONLY.

:qq:

I actually haven't been to 7-11 for coffee in a very long time. I B-line straight to the Red Bulls and Taki chips when ever I'm in there.

R.L. Stine posted:

i tried that Death Wish coffee a few years ago and it really filled my guts with vim and vigor shortly before I spent 30min crying in the bathroom.

i used to have a lot of milk and sugar in my coffee but i started drinking it black and i feel like a real badass. i make it "cowboy style" on a butane stove in the driveway so the neighbours will talk about how cool i am amongst themselves. coffee has never made me feel jittery or anything though sorry

Death Wish coffee had some weird contamination issue for a hot second that caused...uh Death apparently.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

7-eleven coffee ain't bad, I lived in an apartment for some odd years that was literally less than a block away from one and had a coffee mug from there. Refills were a dollar and sporadically they'd come with a free donut. At the time I liked to budget by basically taking out cash and that was my funbux budget, but the problem with cash (aside from lack of rewards) is change is functionally worthless for the most part.

So I just had a change jar where I left my keys and whenever I hopped over to snag some coffee I'd just grab a dollar's worth. Made the coffee feel almost free. Store people knew me so if there was some guy holding up the line to do scratchers or w/e I'd just drop off the money on the counter and leave.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

i will BIVTCH!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like to support my local Starbucks.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Plant MONSTER. posted:

plant monsters daily guide for success:

1 take stimulant and other pills in the morning for that broke brain

2 don't eat food (food is gross in the morning)

3 have a cup of coffee, mmm, so warm and yummy.

4 haha my heart feels funny : ) why am i real stressed all of the sudden

5 smoke weed to mitigate effects (solves nothing but now i'm high + stressed with more heart symptoms)

6 you are such a dumb-rear end

7 get to work or start screaming, usually one of those two options.

This sounds like a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Plant MONSTER. posted:

7 get to work or start screaming, usually one of those two options.

:confused: