Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

come to think of it did it really need to be a death star? its not like it blew up any planets or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:whitewater:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

apparently the yub nub song is about power and how much they love fighting and killing things. ewoks are loving evil man. theyre super dark side

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

yeah its fuckin terrifying

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ItBreathes posted:

The rancor is cool. And all the aliens in the palace are also cool, even if they were made to sell toys.

man if every new design is to sell toys then i would like to recommend some films you may like: star wars episodes 7 8 and 9

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

no im making a backhanded comment about how the sequel designs are boring and i hate them. im just wondering why you keep going on about the selling toys thing. all of the star wars movies are about that

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it sounds like theres a sweet spot between not enough new designs and too much which is fair enough i guess

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

reignofevil posted:

Thread stickied for three hours while we get to the damned problem

wow thats just enough time to watch the movie. you planned all of this all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ItBreathes posted:

I mean, l like 'em, they're cool designs and they flesh out the world a bit, but you can't help but feel Lucas only put so many of them in because he knew he could sell an action figure of them, not to serve any role in the movie. Same reason Han didn't die (according to Harrison Ford anyways). Just part of why Jedi doesn't feel as well crafted as the others.

i think the movie would have been worse off without them