Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
it’s time for sovereign software

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
For twelve years, you have been asking: what is the Galt License? This is the license text. I am the license that loves its terms. I am the license that does not sacrifice the author’s values. I am the license that has deprived you of free code and thus has destroyed your corporation, and if you wish to know why you are perishing - you who dread knowledge - I am the license who will now tell you.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
god imagine if webdev went away. wouldn’t that be terrible. how would we live without npm

I hope it doesn’t happen before it’s legal to have street parties again