Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
if your droid doesn't say "roger roger" you are automatically drafted into the clone wars

anakin skywalker bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between sith & jedi. you imbecile. you loving moron"

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a desert hermit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

who the gently caress is scraeming "USE THE FORCE" at my xwing. show yourself, coward. i will never use the force

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

(someone else can do better than that tbqh)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
in the latest effort to distinguish myself from "Whacky";, "Random" bull poo poo, i will be changing my name from Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Empire. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"space isn't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the star destroyer bridge with my lovely awing

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lol these are all great

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

so long suckers! i turn down my hologram and create a huge cloud of salt. when the salt dissipates im lying completely dead on the pavement

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
no

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

go ahead. at me keep screaming "Shut The gently caress Up". makes my opinions Worse, it does

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

another day volunteering at the death star. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the exhaust port. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
my big padawans have made a mess of the consoles again after being riled up by the good word of the Force

i have trained my two fat identical padawans to sit outside of my chamber and protect my brain from forcefreaks by meditating intensely

please pray for my padawans Ani and Obi who have just glued themselves to a droid,

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
The Republic is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

IF THE JEDI COUNCIL BANS ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE YOUNGLINGS I WILL FACE THE HIGH GROUND AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO LAVA

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Nosa

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
strongest lightsaber in the galaxy, howeve,r it is so fragile as to shatter when handled by any force other than the delicate touch of a lesbian .

(ideally pair this with anakin's lightsaber being torn apart in TLJ)

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

"This Whole Thing Smacks Of Jedi," i holler as i overturn my uncle's holocron and turn the 4th of Sithmas into the 4th of poo poo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

okay this one is inspired

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
destroying a planet may kill a lot of people, but it also helps a lot of people get to work on time, so, it;s impossible to say if its bad or not,

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Dexter Jettster gets $0 tip for serving "Bones" to me in roasted porg, if i had wanted to eat bones i would take my rear end to the grave yard

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

This wins. Close the thread.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:yeah:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

:holymoley:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Death Star $3,600,000,000,000,000,000,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my empire is dying

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

nine-gear crow posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my empire is dying

Stop spending money on the Death Star.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
obi-wan kenobi: nobody has to get owned today. please, please turn off your lightsaber and step back
anakin skywalker: gently caress oyu

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

"Is Kreia A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
im rwriting a script about a smart and handsome army man jedi who murders civilians but wants to stop murdering civilians because hes in love

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

nine-gear crow posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Utility $150

Spend less on darth vader

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Uranium Phoenix
Jun 20, 2007

Boom.

Empire Officer Casualty list:
Killed by rebel scum: 791
Fell into trash compactors: 15
Friendly fire incidents: 232
Force choked by Darth Vader: 43,011
Industrial accidents: 90

Someone help me, my entire officer class is dying

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

no modification needed on this one

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/541298222044819456

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

Spend less on darth vader

no

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

Stop spending money on the Death Star.

no

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Disney turning a big dial taht says "Original Trilogy" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pollyanna posted:

who the gently caress is scraeming "USE THE FORCE" at my xwing. show yourself, coward. i will never use the force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
go ahead. keep screaming "use the force Luke" at me. it only makes my aim Worse