Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
"Is Palpatine A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if your grave doesnt say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the star war

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

my favorite feature of being sith is absolutely no consequences for my opinions sucking ffucking rear end and me being 100% wrong about everything

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
my main issue with "sheev palpatine fucks" is if you read the star wars novels youd know the dark side of the Force automatically jacks sith lords off

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Thread stuck for 24 hours while I slowly shrink down and transform into a porgcob

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i'm sensing some major bullshit from exogol

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Senator Binks once tried to defend me in court by pulling out a pocket Death Star and saying he'd never gently caress it. They blew up our planet.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group SITH. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

Edit: gently caress, beaten on first page

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Hell Yes;. the empire is putting me and my guns on a star destroyer back to hoth. Thius is like real life DLC

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

IF THE JEDI BAN ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE YOUNGLINGS I WILL FACE YODA AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

BOSS SAYS I CAN KISS MY PORGS AT WORK, BUT NO OPEN MOUTH. I PUNCH THE FLOOR SO HARD HIS HOLOGRAM DEACTIVATES

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

sorry. i can't come to work today because my fat little penis got blown off by a thermal detonator , in the star war we just lost because of me .

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

padme is no longer permitting me to jack off in the speeder during her jedi archive meetings. where am i supposed to jack off then? loving TATTOOINE???

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Why Have I Been Brought Before The Council of Jizz Wailers?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1206509636926332928

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

ah, So u persecute Darth Sidious just because he has different beliefs? Do Tell. (Jedi get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

for reasons none of you could ever hope to comprehend, i will now be referring to "Baby Yoda" as "The baby from Yoda"

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

while every one was busy talking chosen one this and darth plagueis the wise that, i have been mastering the Hands-Free orgasm

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
You gotta feel bad for Greedo

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the bounty hunter Greedo. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to him"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:five:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i miss 100% of the shots i don't take mother fucker - every stormtrooper

disrespected. on my own planet!! of all places, my own planet! please send me pictures of chosen ones, force dyads, etc to calm me down

wife is no longer permitting me to jack off in the millennium falcon during her senate meetings. where am i supposed to jack off then? loving JAKKU???

W.T. Fits posted:

theres actually zero difference between small and large things. you imbecile. you loving moron
- yoda, to Luke on Dagobah

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
My main issue with "darth vader fucks padme" is that if you read the star wars novels youd know the space suit automatically jacks darth vader off

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011

Emperor Palpatine posted:

what kill me makes me stronger ((gains infinite strength from being killed by infinite things))

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Emperors' back, baby. awooo (vulptex howl)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

another day enslaved in the mines of kessel. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the spice. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

endorsing the candidate whose supporters have called me "Pussy rear end" or "coward" the least amount, and its none other than the great sheev Palpatine

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
ive hired 3 of my clumsiest dumb rear end droids to spy on my apprentice and uncover his plots against me, just the worst bumbling loving imbeciles

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

[the force helps us day to day in our lifes... but some men have twisted the force to fulfill their oqwn selfish desires. beware these 'dark force users']

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Binary Moisture Vaporators 500 credits
Refurbished Protocol Droid 750 credits
Refurbished Astromech Droid 650 credits
Power Converters 0 credits
Blue Milk 275 credits
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my moisture farm is going under

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1225761272307703808

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
all wampas are abominable. mockery . spit in gods face

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011
arbys refuses to honor special bulletin offering a free "Roastbeef Snack" to all mandalorians... lots of upset mandalorians at this arbys,..

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

a phalanx of twi'lek dancing girls taunting me while i defend my honor with a lightsaber

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm not this year's "BB-8", shut up

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

you want to claim that i keep a cup of poodoo on my computer desk? You want to go on record? ill put you in ferrocrete. ill give you to the Sith lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Edit: oh, damnit. Rolled over the phone while sleeping and this is what I woke up to.

Bell_ fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 17, 2020