Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Bonaventure posted:

COMEDIAN IN DEATH STRANDING UNIVERSE:

so the only thing that doesn't degrade from Timefall is Sam's suit... so why don't they just make whole cargo container -- OUT OF SAM'S SUIT??

Heather Papps posted:

now listen, i love the allmother as much as all her children

mothermothermothermother

but she needs to recognize i'm a 3rd pseudomorph warrior caste, i'm gonna use my teeth!

MOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHER

Yinlock posted:

and hey what's the deal with that dread cosmic wave that ends all life, it could've sent us a postcard instead

*pulling my collar exaggeratedly as my atoms are dissolved by elder god energies* hey wow tough crowd

Heather Papps posted:

you.... try... standddd uppppp someti some sometim...es.....

from the back, the sound of a thousand piping flutes and a chorus of toads

goo oo oooooddd p p p ppppoiiiinnttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

the group of survivors stares in horror as the mold that destroyed civilization begins to bubble and rise, forming a grotesque parody of a human face. it's "lips" struggle to make sounds, as if the very notion of one of the most basic human actions was utterly alien to it.

"WHaT Is THE DEal with AIRLINE FooD"

Yinlock

Soul-Reavers be moving like this *head splits open and a howl of utter madness sounds from the void within*

while Dread Overseers be like *eyes begin sprouting all over my body until i collapse into a horrifying puddle of eyeballs*

thank you you've been a great audience

Heather Papps

hello friend

so we're fighting off a band of plague zombies, real sickly looking, and my date trips on a piece of rebar. before she gets up, one grabs at her and says, and forgive me in advance "i'mma drinka your blood lika grappa, healthy oval office!" and she just loooooooooses it, of course.

i'm speachless, you know, it's 3442 and we don't... jeeeeez, you know i get that you're an ancient zombie from the prefall, but come on man.

aaaanyways, she's just fuckin', this guys head is GONE, just a smear on the curb and her steeltoes.

i finish off my sickboi, and sorta, walk over, all stunned. i'm like, "wow, st wolfsbane of the sisters of steel i am... wow. you okay? you wanna talk about that unpleasent word."

she looked at me and said, "word? oh... that. who cares, i've been a oval office since i kicked my way outta one. i'm from neoitaliano, that motherfucker was being a bigot!"

anyways, she's my battlepartner now..... and, well, that's how things go........

the werewolf shifts, and turns his ear to the crowd

"IN NEO-ONTARIOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHH!"

thanks friends, goooooood niiiiiiiiiiiight awoooooooooolfcrewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

mitch hedberg performing in a bomb shelter: “tonight i’ll either be remembered as a comedian, or the guy who finished the job”

Heather Papps

hello friend

a bunch of comedians sharing a basement apartment emerge to find that a solar flare has wiped most of the surface clear of life

"uh... you um.... poo poo. okay dan? you have that bit about your dad forcing you to go to scouts right? you can start a fire. right?"

"well, my dad actually said that he "wouldn't force the good men of the scouts to endure a whiny little bitch like you" so all my stories are my... my big brothers stories"

"denise? you have the joke about burning your exes tent down while he was skinny dipping with his new girlfriend. can you start a fire?"

"naw dude that poo poo is... that's a joke. gently caress, you thought i did that? for real? thank you."

"okay well. dang."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

hey buddy, i dont go down to the tumor factory and interrupt your set, do I?

Galaxander

Have you had this experience? This happen to anyone here? Aliens cloned numerous copies of me to determine how to most efficiently kill a human. I tell ya, those other me's are some sore losers. Sure I get to live, but life in the observation dome is no bed of roses, am I right?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

so i says to larry i go "thats not a bomb shelter. thats my wife!"

Peg Sliderskew
So War, Famine, Pestilence and Death walk into a bar. The barkeeper says 'Hey, why the long, slow and painful end of all mankind?'

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 30, 2020

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
I had a weird dream last night- dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up- most of my wife was missing!

That's how I realised I'd become a zombie.

Talking of which, why did the zombie cross the road? To get to the other DIED!

Thanks, you've been a great audience!

*pile of grinning skulls continues to stare judgmentally*

Courtesy of Manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

hockey jockey posted:

So War, Famine, Pestilence and Death walk into a bar. The barkeeper says 'Hey, why the long, slow and painful end of all mankind?'

The X-man cometh
If your front yard has more rotting bodies than running cars...

you might just be a zombie

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
jerry: so its a "death rebate"?
george: yes, it's genius!
jerry: so you pick a beneficiary *waves hands* take a kill pill and thats it?
george: ..and the government hands them food vouchers. food vouchers, jerry!
jerry: and the only downside is that you're dead
george: you're not getting the big picture! they only specify "ingesting" the pill
jerry: which kills you
george: you could fake swallowing it
jerry: *sarcastically* yeah i'm sure they never thought of that
george: yes! i was just talking with elai-

*kramer bursts into the fallout shelter, clutching handfulls of vouchers*

jerry: don't you ever knock?
kramer: guys! guys! you'll never guess who signed me up as a death rebate recipient!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
rapture? I barely know her!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
man, online dating these days is rough. what's the deal with everyone using pre-nuke photos in their dating profiles? yeah, like i'm not going to notice the ball of hair and teeth growing out of your neck!
i had one date say it was really brave of me to use post-nuke photos in my dating profile. actually that photo is several years old, i've just always looked like this!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
so, you've all seen the news, right? all seen the news, big story right now, big story, yup -- Soylent. Green. Is. People. It's people.

And if you're anything like me, I know, my first reaction was-- [mimes disgust] --but then i started thinking, I'm standing in the Soylent Line and some guy, big guy-- this guy who's clearly getting more than his share of rations cut me off in the Soylent Line. Cut me off! And I said to him, "hey buddy, you cut ahead of me!" and he turns around, "yeah, what are you gonna do about it?"

And so i started thinking-- well-- he's looking pretty tasty right about now, isn't he?

----------------

Yinlock

Nosfereefer posted:

jerry: so its a "death rebate"?
george: yes, it's genius!
jerry: so you pick a beneficiary *waves hands* take a kill pill and thats it?
george: ..and the government hands them food vouchers. food vouchers, jerry!
jerry: and the only downside is that you're dead
george: you're not getting the big picture! they only specify "ingesting" the pill
jerry: which kills you
george: you could fake swallowing it
jerry: *sarcastically* yeah i'm sure they never thought of that
george: yes! i was just talking with elai-

*kramer bursts into the fallout shelter, clutching handfulls of vouchers*

jerry: don't you ever knock?
kramer: guys! guys! you'll never guess who signed me up as a death rebate recipient!

Yinlock

alien: surprise!! haha oh man i totally pranked you guys. this was my first diplomatic mission and i thought "hey why not spice it up a bit"

survivor: you mean you didn't vaporize our entire continent?

alien: no i did but any kethron crystal foundation will reform in like an hour, it's fine. don't they teach you this in school?

survivor: what's a kethron crystal

alien: uh oh

Tongues

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
The Gang Flees From A Swarm of Infected

Tongues

(source)
Knock knock

Who's there

silence

Silence who??

*remembers I am the last person on earth and weeps*

FutonForensic

Tongues posted:

FutonForensic

coming up next on Everybody Loves Raymond: there is no one left to love Raymond

Macnult

Tongues posted:

Macnult

a series of nuclear explosions from satellite view taking the form of a man slipping on a banana peel

The X-man cometh
Benny Hill being chased by a pack of hideous mutants wearing bikinis on bicycles.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
back in the Before Times, i was a comedian. Joe Piscopo they called me. the greatest comedian of all time...

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

chitterchitterchatchitter

spiracles venting, rapidly

chitchitterchitterchit!@!!!!

Yinlock

Tongues posted:

The X-man cometh posted:

Benny Hill being chased by a pack of hideous mutants wearing bikinis on bicycles.

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

coming up next on Everybody Loves Raymond: there is no one left to love Raymond

Episode 421: Raymond is alone
Episode 422: Raymond succumbs to madness
Episode 423: The end of Raymond
Episode 424: Everybody Loves Undead Raymond

google THIS

(walks over to the perimeter fence) Wilson? Are you there?

(a zombie whose face has completely rotted off peeks over the fence and snarls sagely)

Tongues

(source)
So I said "under his eye?? More like under his wife amirite"

The X-man cometh
Take my wife - please!
She keeps trying to eat my brains.

FutonForensic

I am the comedian formerly known as Kevin James. Once, I was the King of Queens. Now, I am the King of Bones

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
*Kramers into the safehouse*

Guys! You'll never guess who I met while scavenging the ruins of 5th ave. I-

*gets swarmed by the hoard of zombies that followed me*

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
george costanza complaining his new girlfriend doesn't double-tap the zombies. jerry and elaine chide him, because they warned him she was a "single tapper"

Heather Papps

hello friend

sure it's a thousand year kingdom but has anyone noticed that second coming christ is kind of an rear end in a top hat

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
aged, mutated stand--up comedians complaining about post-apocalyptic youth being too "pc" to appreciate their lost art

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

I am the comedian formerly known as Kevin James. Once, I was the King of Queens. Now, I am the King of Bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

FutonForensic posted: