Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

I am the comedian formerly known as Kevin James. Once, I was the King of Queens. Now, I am the King of Bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

I am the comedian formerly known as Kevin James. Once, I was the King of Queens. Now, I am the King of Bones

Hail to the King, baby.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's what our Elder God told us they were, remember? "That's a bad word!" No bad words, bad thoughts, bad intentions, and words!

You know the seven, don't you, that you can't say on television? "Peace, good, hope, kindness, freedom, respect, and love."

Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul, curve your spine, and keep our Savior from winning the cosmic war.

google THIS

Heeeere's your Mark.

Escape From Noise

Practicing my routine in front of a crowd of corpses but I die of fright when one of the corpses is just really badly wounded but has just enough strength left to boo me off stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
It's so great to be back hosting Saturday Endless Night of Darkness Live! It feels like an eon of pain has passed since the last time I hosted.

We've got a great show tonight! Pete Davidson is still here, with musical guest The Screams of the Still Living!